https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nokia security master code calculator available

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
As we all know, almost all Nokia feature phones come with lock codes, which are used to protect your phone and private data. As a matter of fact, Smartphones have this code as well, but it sometimes appears as patterns you have to draw to access your phone.

Well this code is different from your PIN or PUN codes, which come with your SIM card. You can always ask your mobile operator for more information. As a matter of fact, I can change my PIN code by calling my carrier or from their website.

If you have enabled this lock code, you need to enter it every time you change a SIM card or perform a factory reset. The good thing is that others won’t be able to use it if your phone goes missing. But if you forget this code, you may find yourself in a difficult situation. You will be prompted for this security code even if you type *#7370#.

While the default security code is 12345 for most Nokia phones (it differs from models to models), many people change it. It’s quite easy to understand this; anyone could search the default code if you do not change it. But what if you forget it? I can see a lot of people asking this question on forums.

Well this is not an irresolvable issue. As a matter of fact, there is Nokia security master code calculator out there. For instance, this website has a perfect calculator for Nokia phones. It’s not difficult to use, simply enter your IMEI number and hit generate. You can enter *#06# for your IMEI number. Now try this code on your phone and hopefully it may work.

It worth mentioning however, that this calculator is not for all Nokia feature phones. Before your trying it, check out this compatibility list first.

Fortunately, Nokia feature phones are to be replaced by modern smartphones.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum