Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:12 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Hello guys, Im have been using the Glo and Airtel free browsing for some time now and i have been having problem logging into my HackGh account. when i use Glo, I'm able to login to my account without any problem but when i use Airtel, i cant seem to get into my account. when i enter my user name and password, nothing happens, it just takes me back to the login page. this means whenever i want to login, i have to change sim and other settings so someone please help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

2I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes dude i had the same problem and i got the problem solved by visiting this site through a proxy server like www.macpro-proxy.cf

3I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:05 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thanks man, i will check it out and let you know what i find. thanks once again.

4I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
your site is not working for me but i have been able to fix the kproxy.com so now i dont have to change my SIM card thak you very much

5I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:08 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
sure this surf-for-free.com .. thats what im using

6I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:59 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
i have just tried that, its also good thanks

7I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
felixbmens wrote:your site is not working for me but i have been able to fix the kproxy.com so now i dont have to change my SIM card thak you very much

Good you have been able to find a solution to the problem. we will love for you to share in details how you were able to do the logging using Kproxy so someone else can also benefit and use as a point of reference.

8I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:19 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I didnt do a special thing, after using the site @mimms94 gave me and didnt work, i went to kproxy.com and it started working. i think maybe the site was offline for sometime

9I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:55 am

branzy

Active Newbie
u can also try 000freeproxy.com. is really good

10I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:09 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
proxybig.net also works fine

11I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Empty Re: I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:58 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thanks to you all for hellping me out. Now, i dont have to switch sims thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum