Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has launched an amazing offer, Good Morning Ghana. This offer allows you to get a free combo package of 60 seconds of on-net voice, 60 on-net SMS and 60MB of data. You can subscribe to this offer by calling 141 or dialing *141# between 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.

16Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 am

willspanner

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Got myself two new sim cards yesterday since my old was still messing up with me. Although their prices for internet packages are high, this deal is the best so far when they are compared with the other networks. Aside the 60mb data, i make sure i utilize their 1min free call to all airtel numbers. 4 dis economy, 1min free call be something. Twisted Evil

17Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hahahahaha.. You dont want to spare them koraa. But aside that they give u free mesages too thus airtel to airtel only

18Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:46 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Update: Airtel Ghana has officially ended the Good Morning Ghana promo, at least for now. You get the following when you subscribe:

"Dear Customer, our GMG offer is on hold. We are making it Bigger and Better, giving you more value for money. We will notify you when we relaunch it. Thank you."

19Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I for once have never used this offer, however i thought at the time that it wasn't good enough, lets hope they hang on to the very message they are telling Ghanian and give us a better offer on their nest release, we live to

20Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:I for once have never used this offer, however i thought at the time that it wasn't good enough.

My problem was the timing and correspondence with the data given. But hey lets not forget that it was free and as such a step in the right direction. Smile

Dawn is the only time that i can get airtel at full speed in my location and i hope the bring something better even it would be for a small cost. Keep the good work. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
This offer was really great... It was not much but better than none... It's hard to learn that it has been stopped since it has been helpful to me, thus i could browse like 300 mb of data every morning using this promo.... Lets hope it comes back with the bigger and better message they are claiming to Ghanaians.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri May 01, 2015 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

22Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer - Page 2 Empty Re: Airtel Good Morning Ghana offer Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The one minute free calls to airtel numbers no koraa na e dey pain me no. I enjoyed their call rates with this promo. I hope they make it a 20 instead of the 1min in their making the promo bigger and better. Ashime tho.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum