https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contributors Session Now By Invitation Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The Contributors session have been looked and is now strictly by invitation only, In light of the latest development at the forum which have made some members posting unnecessary short comments that does not relate to topic and making the forum bad to read. Members are therefore notified to leave long and constructive comment that will help improve the forum. Such members will merit an invitation......

phAnt0m DrAcON
Contributors Session Now By Invitation Only IyiwLK0

Contributors Session Now By Invitation Only

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Nice one there, I think thats a good idea and this will help improve the forum cos most people coment and post because of hack coins but not the aim of helping to make the forum a beta place..

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Yeah you are all right. People really write short comments with the idea that they will get hack coins it can either be short prolong but the most important thing is it should be about the topic so my suggestion is not to punish those who write short comments but we should punish those who write short comments that does not talk about the topic.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@felixbmens....Am quiet surprise this is coming from you Shocked , you were warned many times to stay on topic, but you kept on asking questions which have already been answered in the forum, to be straight with you , you have giving me tough time deleting all your irrelevant comments and questions which are off topic ever since you joined the forum, its like you don't read at all, any more of such crap from you and you will be ban..... i cant clean up after you all the time... i suggest you read topic plus its comments before you post...........  i have deleted more 30 comments from you alone

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
lol, sorry about that. don't ban me, it's jst that I see a lot of questions and it's difficult to read all so I thought if I asked my question straight away I Will get my answer

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
We are just humans,and most of Ghanians, we make mistakes and our intuitions and behavior are almost alike, the best thing to do is let go of our mistakes and past and move forward...... you welcome @felixbmens

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum