Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

1Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Empty BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Time -  17:49:01

Date -  24 - July - 2014

Created By HacKGh Team

Lovely Followers of HackGH, We are out again with a New FBT. From now on you can browse free of charge with your Airtel or Glo Sim using TUNNEL GURU VPN on 0.0 balance. Yes you heard us right “hwee” balance. All you have to do is make sure you have already install JAVA runtime on your Machine if not speedily click on the link provided to downloadhttp://tunnelguru.com/java/

1. Sign up a free account with TUNNEL GURU by Just clicking on this link http://tunnelguru.com/registration.php? AFTER SINUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL, INCLUDING IS A GENERATED PASSWORD.

2. Download TUNNEL GURU software by clicking on the direct link.
For WINDOWS 32 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_32Bit.zip
For WINDOWS 64 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_64Bit.zip
AFTER PROPER SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD, CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ILLUSTRATION BELOW.

Step 1:- Extract the zip file to your prefer location.
Step 2:- Connect your modem normally.
Step 3:- Navigate to the prefer location and run the software as administrator, by right clicking on the mouse. Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 110

Step 4:- After a successful launch of the software, it will look like the picture below.Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 First_10

Step 5:- Change the Protocol to DNS and from TXT without encoded response to NULL Records. You can as well increase the Payload length from 250 to 350 OR lessen it to 150.Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Dns_an10

Step 6:- Insert In the username and Generated password sent to your mail box by www.tunnelguru.com.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Userna10

Step 7:- After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, Click on Start and wait patiently for it to connect.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Finish10

If connected successfully, it will look like the image below. when it shows failed close TUNNEL GURU, open again and connect thats all.
Optional you can choose to add Google’s free DNS 8.8.4.4 to airtel’s at the top where I have 10.93.86.248 to increase the speed a little. In this format 10.93.86.248,8.8.4.4.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Tunnel11

SINUP AS MANY USERNAMES FROM TUNNEL GURU SITE BY USING DIFREENT EMAILS.
Note: Don’t forget to comment and say a simple thank you to
HACKGH.

Last edited by raspat on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

61Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:58 am

iknow

Forum Helper
i can not open safaribet with this fbt

Y?

shata1

shata1
Contributor
hehehehehe u paaaa.... hmmmm smh

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
iknow wrote:i can not open safaribet with this fbt

Y?

yeah, thats right.. you cant open supabet either on the fbt...but you can open them through any proxy site for example..kproxy.com
you can open them through that site

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
akokono wrote:mine does not even connect at all. it says initialization failed i mean the latest 2.8.2.0 so i use the previous 2.8.1. any help on how to make the latest version work for me???
Use this modified version. It will work for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7307gydu8yysyf/TGv2.8.2.0_WIN_32Bit_Chameleon.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lj8ln36c255hm56/TGv2.8.2.0_WIN_64Bit_Chameleon.zip

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
please is the cheat still working?????

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Not sure cos its not connecting anymore

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ok......pls has others too gotten the same problem???

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
felizo99 wrote:please is the cheat still working?????
No! Airtel block the dns connection. Use Glo Ghana. but you will not get the same speed.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
with the same settings??????

70Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
ADMIN, pls i suggest u change the network name of this fbt to glo or any other cos airtel has blocked it. it currently works with GLO very slow but at least its worth than nothing.

Last edited by akokono on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ohhhh yawa ooo.... o infact how do we keep our cheats safe at all...??

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
JUst Checked mine this evening and its back. But this time the dns server shows only that of google. If yours is not working, try apn internet.ng.airtel.com and use 8.8.4.4 in the dns server.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Here's a screenshot;

Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Screen10

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thats cool

75Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:07 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I HAVE TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND IT HASN'T WORK FOR ME....WHEN I CONNECT IT SAYS DNS INITIALIZED AND NOTHING COMES AGAIN....

76Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 5 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
If you are experiencing and issue with you installation of tunnel guru, When you get stuck @ initialed and nothing else happens,

*Make sure you download the your tools here at HackGh, including the java download, Use the link on this page to where all the download are located

CLICK HERE

1. Uninstall old java versions from your computer
2. Restart your computer,
3. Now install the java software first * which you download here
4. Lunch the tunnel-guru software  ** which you download here

Note: If you get the same error after that, then i would advice you to make fresh installation of Operating System

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum