Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Empty BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Time -  17:49:01

Date -  24 - July - 2014

Created By HacKGh Team

Lovely Followers of HackGH, We are out again with a New FBT. From now on you can browse free of charge with your Airtel or Glo Sim using TUNNEL GURU VPN on 0.0 balance. Yes you heard us right “hwee” balance. All you have to do is make sure you have already install JAVA runtime on your Machine if not speedily click on the link provided to downloadhttp://tunnelguru.com/java/

1. Sign up a free account with TUNNEL GURU by Just clicking on this link http://tunnelguru.com/registration.php? AFTER SINUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL, INCLUDING IS A GENERATED PASSWORD.

2. Download TUNNEL GURU software by clicking on the direct link.
For WINDOWS 32 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_32Bit.zip
For WINDOWS 64 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_64Bit.zip
AFTER PROPER SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD, CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ILLUSTRATION BELOW.

Step 1:- Extract the zip file to your prefer location.
Step 2:- Connect your modem normally.
Step 3:- Navigate to the prefer location and run the software as administrator, by right clicking on the mouse. Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE 110

Step 4:- After a successful launch of the software, it will look like the picture below.Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE First_10

Step 5:- Change the Protocol to DNS and from TXT without encoded response to NULL Records. You can as well increase the Payload length from 250 to 350 OR lessen it to 150.Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Dns_an10

Step 6:- Insert In the username and Generated password sent to your mail box by www.tunnelguru.com.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Userna10

Step 7:- After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, Click on Start and wait patiently for it to connect.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Finish10

If connected successfully, it will look like the image below. when it shows failed close TUNNEL GURU, open again and connect thats all.
Optional you can choose to add Google’s free DNS 8.8.4.4 to airtel’s at the top where I have 10.93.86.248 to increase the speed a little. In this format 10.93.86.248,8.8.4.4.
Free - BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tunnel11

SINUP AS MANY USERNAMES FROM TUNNEL GURU SITE BY USING DIFREENT EMAILS.
Note: Don’t forget to comment and say a simple thank you to
HACKGH.

Last edited by raspat on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Wonderful post, this is working. hope everyone enjoys this post to the fullest.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
THIS is wonderful...that's what am using now, it an amazing fbt, i will like to extend a big thank you the moderators and admins of the this forum for the great work and researched been than here, AM VERY HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH GREAT MINDS.................

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:i will like to extend a big thank you to the the moderators and admins of the this forum for the great work and researched been than here, AM VERY HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH GREAT MINDS.................
Thats all we need from people to appreciate our work cos lots of time have been invested into it, a little encouragement to keep us going.

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:Wonderful post, this is working. hope everyone enjoys this post to the fullest.
We all confirm that it's working, that's all we do to post working FBT for our members.

Last edited by raspat on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
im using this cheat at the moment and im really enjoying it.thumbs up lol! 

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
ahmedo1992 wrote:guyz i just researched on new VPN which is similar to tunnel guru but it has unlimited bandwidth.lets start cooking

Thats greats news, just start a new topic in our private scrab book
we will work on it over there...........

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
PLEASE LEAVE ALL YOUR THANKS, GRATITUDE AS-WELL PROBLEMS AND ISSUES CONCERNING THIS PARTICULAR AIRTEL FBT BELOW , DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AIRTEL ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE......

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
SNR MEN OF HACK GH THANK YOU SO MUCH I OWE U GUYS Enjoying with firend Enjoying with firend 

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
THE ENTIRE  HacKGh TEAM IS GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION  AND ALSO WANT TO WELCOME YOU HERE IN THIS FORUM. REMEMBER YOU WILL USE YOUR COINS TO UNLOCK ALL CONTENT AND POSITIONS  INCLUDING FBTS HERE..........

YOU CAN ALSO GAIN POSITIONS LIKE JUNIOR & SENIOR STAFF POSITIONS WITH YOUR COINS....DONT GET LEFT OUT*****

AMOUNT OF COINS ON THE JUNIOR AND SENIOR STAFF WILL BE DECIDED SOON, JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH COINS

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
can i use any other hacks to increase my speed

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
el naru wrote:can i use any other hacks to increase my speed

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. ANY OTHER HACKS LIKE WHAT?

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
The maximum speed i get when i use it is 70kb/s and can only open Google homepage so i am asking if there are any hacks to make it faster

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
the cheat also works on glo but its also arond the same speed as airtel

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
DNS is general slow, that's why its like that, however since we wont purchase any premium account for this,

what we need to do now

1.  research we need to do now, if you insert a new account immediately after you old account expire what happens, does it work ?,  or it does not not work

*if it works away then we can call it unlimited...because we can use it anytime we like by just inserting new accounts

if  it does not work,how do we get it to work? eg uninstalling the software, deleting from registry and other forms of removing traces of software...

LETS GET TO WORK.........

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum