RAPIDGATOR PREMIUM ACCOUNT WITH 6TB BANDWIDTH

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Do you have a lot to Download but cant wait for the 1 hour count down? If yes then the wait is over just log in with the premium account below to begin download with an unlimited speed and 6TB bandwidth of Storage from http://rapidgator.net

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR FUTURE UPDATE

Username : liveletlivealways@yahoo.com

Password : nicole123

pabcref

Active Newbie
i am still download all my stuff about 5Gig more to go thank you people for all the big big suprises

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
felixbmens wrote:can two people use it at the same time without it being blocked?
I think two or even more people can log into the account at the same time without it getting blocked. Thanks Raspat. Keep it up.

branzy

Active Newbie
yep i have used it before multiple account can log in

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thanks very much. i asked this question because i used to have hotfile premium account and hotspot shield elite account and i gave it to some friends but they logged in when i was also logged in so my accounts were blocked

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
There are no problems with that as long as they are on different machines. On the same machine however, you would have to have different browsers to do that.

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
oh ok thanks guys

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
@raspat, i think the password has been changed or something.
cos i cant log in again. please you should check it out

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah..I think so too...I tried to log in today but it seems its not working...I think the password has been changed...

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
some of you guys are making the work difficult for us in here cos i specifically mentioned it that DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR FUTURE UPDATE.
the question now here is after you have finish exhausting the Bandwith how are you going to pay for more...?
on this note premium accounts will be posted only for members with special access in this forum so passwords will not be changed.

we have two more premium accounts with 3TB bandwidth each. so keep posting or upgrade your account to have access.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
these are the same people who come here purposely for fbts and later on spread them as they are the developers of the cheats .... those people shld be warn...........

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
People that take sacrifice as their priority by contributing to this site will be the only once to benefit now a new account has been posted in the contribution section.

Sorry guys we can't make it public anymore, Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution, experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment so be a contributor now.

westersander

thanks

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
hmmmmmmm

slydormer

Active Newbie
hi,please help me and show me how to download premium softwares,thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2