FORUM STAFF POSITION TO BE AWARDED TO MEMBER SOON

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
HackGh Community Forum AWARD FORUM STAFF POSITIONS

With HackGh Community Forum having over 100, 000 views within the first 100 days of the forum shed into light the amount of work and posting to be dune here, am having series of conversions to extend the work force of the site, A new position FORUM STAFF will soon be awarded to members who have over 30 topics and replies to topics regularly,

This position will require you to post topics in the forum and also give members exclusive access to other areas you have never seen before on the forum including the Scrub Book of the moderators as swell

REQUIREMENT:

* Should have over 150 topics and 50 REPLIES
* Should be at least 2 months old at the forum
* Should  be seen regularly online
* Should be very interactive on the site and help improve the site.
* Should report to meeting on the site upon request from moderators
* Should post at least 2 topics every week

REWARDS

* Take part of the decisions body of the site
* Scrub Book of the moderators and Admin
* 500 hackgh Coins

ALL MEMBERS WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT AND INTEREST SHOULD LEAVE THEIR COMMENTS BELOW BEFORE 5th DECEMBER 2014 * ALL MEMBERS WHO WILL APPLY WILL BE MONITORED HENCE FORTH ON THEIR ACTIVITY AT THE FORUM

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Akokono and Swiftblack, you are welcomed to the fold  of decision making

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
welcome to the forum staff Akokono and Swiftblack.. All the best..

shata1

shata1
Contributor
i qualify my boss and i wish to be among the staff members Very Happy

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have made 29 posts but still the coloutr of name has not been changed

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
felizo99 wrote:i have made 29 posts but still the colour of name has not been changed

Sorry for the delay, changes are been applied to you now.................... make fun of somone, you can now refresh the homepage to access new areas of HackGh and also enjoy the airtel fbt you just unlocked.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
shata1 wrote:i qualify my boss and i wish to be among the staff members Very Happy

@Shata you need 150 topics, @ the moment you only have 17topics but for the replies you have more than 50 of them

topics and reply's combine is called post, you have 149 post not 149topics, neither the less your contributions to the forum have been very very helpful,

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanks man
we really do appreciate your effort for the acknowledgement...
just having a tough semester.... but hackGH all the way

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
i wish to be part of the staff

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
thanks gurus for ur great job. we appreciate ur hardwork and this honours as well. also battling a very venomous semester coupled with sequels of presentations and quizes. will do our best to make this honour worth the while. strong live hackgh.

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
i got a massage that i have been added to the forum staff but the colour of my username is still the same

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i wish i had been here some months ago.. bdw im a new member and hoping to count my contribution to d development of the site

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Now you are here , its better late than never!  

Welcome to HackGh Community Forum

We pay emphasis on every aspects of  Blogging. We provides trunks of tutorials, artworks, and
inspirations for our content readers so, that you can help improve your mind to a higher level.

We also provide space for you to create your own trend, post and topics you like, add your own Content and Post and
Manage it yourself ...you don't need higher clearance to post here...Enjoy This Forum

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Congratulations in advance to all the award winners hope to see you part of the team soon and Welcome, Akokono and Swiftblack for all your hard work which has paid off.

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
thanks raspat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum