Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cracking Bios, use the followin' code

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Empty Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
Here is the best way to crack the bios password in win 95/98:

Follow the steps below:

1) Boot up windows.

2) go to dos-prompt or go to command prompt directly from the windows start up menu.

3) type the command at the prompt: "debug" (without quotes ninja.gif )

4) type the following lines now exactly as given.......
o 70 10
o 71 20

quit

exit

4) exit from the dos prompt and restart the machine

password protection gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnjoYYYYYYYYYY

PS: I tested this in Award Bios........
There seems to be some issue regarding display drivers on some machines if this is used. Just reinstall the drivers, Everything will be fine...........

I have not found any other trouble if the codes are used.

To be on safe side, just back up your data..........

The use of this code is entirely at ur risk.......... It worked fine for me.......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Empty Re: Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:31 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanx man. Is there more tutorials on bios which on the safer side can help to update the bios? if so what is the name of the software or can you provide the tutorials.

3Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Empty Re: Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
oh yes for sure.... Will post that very soon... Thanks

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I think Hiren's Boot CD has a set of bios related tools, but since I haven't personally tested them, I cant talk on the safety aspect.

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
will be waiting then @shata1

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Proxymity wrote:I think Hiren's Boot CD has a set of bios related tools, but since I haven't personally tested them, I cant talk on the safety aspect.
I went through the list of freeware and shareware programs they offer including the bios sections but didn't really get what i wanted. Thanks anyway for the effort most appreciated.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well i do that for desktops, you just remove the the cimos battery and the password will be deleted and issue will be solved,

however for laptops there are variety of methods to use in other to achieve this result either by software or hardware,

Hardware Solution I Know

Do you know that you can achieve the result by removing the south bridge on the board and powering the board for like 3 second, connect the south bridge back and walla you are good to go, this method work for some dell , you will need a soldering iron in other to remove the south bridge, you can google your laptop board and find where the south bridge is located on you board

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
didn't know the removing of the south bridge could do the work like the cimos battery technique on the desktop. can this technique work for Toshiba satellite laptop? @phantom

9Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Empty Re: Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:03 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
A trusted friend sent me this reply, he has been repairing laptops for 15 years, i trust this method will work for you

Short-circuiting the chip

Another way to clear the CMOS RAM is to reset it by short circuiting two pins of the BIOS chip for a few seconds. You can do that with a small piece of electric wire or with a bent paper clip. Always make sure that the computer is turned OFF before to try this operation.
Here is a list of EPROM chips that are commonly used in the BIOS industry. You may find similar chips with different names if they are compatible chips made by another brand. If you find the BIOS chip you are working on matches with one of the following you can try to short-circuit the appropriate pins. Be careful, because this operation may damage the chip.

CHIPS P82C206 (square)

Short together pins 12 and 32 (the first and the last pins on the bottom edge of the chip) or pins 74 and 75 (the two pins on the upper left corner).

OPTi F82C206 (rectangular)

Short together pins 3 and 26 (third pin from left side and fifth pin from right side on the bottom edge).

10Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Empty Re: Cracking Bios, use the followin' code Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
more than glad @phantom will like to know whiles Short-circuiting the chip do i have to turn it on or should i Short-circuit when off then remove the pin before i put it on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum