Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Become an Ethical Hacker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Become an Ethical Hacker Empty How to Become an Ethical Hacker Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
Security on internet is very important. And to improve the security there’s been an increasing demand for ethical hackers (also known as white hat hackers) as they protect the computer systems from dangerous intrusions.

there’s been need of technically skilled IT pros with a strong desire to solve problems and prevent malicious hackers from causing damage to network systems.

Because the internet security is not about creating awareness it’s all about contributing to improve it, And Ethical hacking is the way we can contribute. I found many people are now want to an ethical hacker but to be a professional ethical hacker you require motivation, dedication, initiative, self-education and formal training in ethical hacking.

So i am writing this article to let you guys know how to become an ethical hacker But all you need to keep is ‘patience’.At the End of this article i’ll be adding some websites where you can learn the basics of white hat hacking.

Before starting the article, clear your concepts regarding difference between a hacker and a cracker

A hacker is a computer programmer who loves to tweak with the computer systems to get more than available information and would like to have an unrestricted access to anything he desires.

And a Cracker is a malicious hacker i.e. a cracker is a hacker who had hideous intentions and likes creating/destroying others. He simply gets happiness by hurting someone else. In short remember a cracker is the bad guy-the sadist!

How to become an Ethical Hacker

Hacking is not something you can learn by simply reading eBooks, watching YouTube videos, by liking hacking related facebook pages or by following some websites. It needs a lot more effort. You have to be constantly updated with the latest technology and you should do a lot of live hacking then only will you reach near perfection.

You Must have knowledge of:

1. Programming
we call programmer as creator and hacker as destroyer but that is not true. we can say hacker as security analyst who find the flaws on the program and help programmer to make it more secure. To do this, A hacker must have knowledge of programming . Earlier, I have posted two article: how to become good programmer and Best websites to learn programming. you must read those article if you are starting learn programming and want to be an expert.

2. Networking
The knowledge of networking is very essential because all we do is on network. And improving the network security (cyber security) is what i call ethical hacking.

3. cryptography

Cryptography in cyber security is means to encrypt and decry pt the information or data on the network. Have you ever hear about 128 Bit SSL encryption or 256 Bit ssl encryption ?? . Don’t worry after reading the concept of cryptography you’ll understand it.

4. Database Management system
What we want to secure, is data. Data or the information is saved in databases and a litte flaw (vulnerability) can cause a big problem . To be an ethical hacker, you must have to know how data are stored , how data are retrieved and how it become insecure.

5. Linux
if you want to play games, listen music, watch movies and work in office than i’ll prefer windows but if you want to be a hacker i’ll prefer linux. and it has been already posted in technotification that why hacker prefer linux.

Websites To learn Ethical Hacking:

1.Hacking Tutorials

From this websites, you will learn some great ways to hack network, software, database, websites etc. The authors of this website offer great tutorial daily. On this website, you’ll be able to find the article related to different categories of ethical-hacking.

2.CEH: Certified Ethical Hacking Course

This is a certified brand to learn ethical hacking online. On this website, you will find a comprehensive resources to learn the white-hat hacking. This website provides you tutorial from the beginning.

3.EvilZone Hacking Forum

If there is any community forum for hacking, then this is Evil-Zone hacking Forum. On this website, you found more than 70,000 posts and over 16,000 members.

If you have any problems in network security, programming related questions, hacking related queries, then you can found the solution from this website.

4.Hack This Site

This is another great place to learn ethical hacking. This website is completely free and safe to use and provide training to many young hackers. This website also provides you a supportive forum where you can share various issues related to the networking, security, hacking etc.

2How to Become an Ethical Hacker Empty Re: How to Become an Ethical Hacker Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:17 am

shata1

shata1
Contributor
interesting post.... will love to be good hacker... more vim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum