Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooney appointed new captain of Man Utd

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rooney appointed new captain of Man Utd Empty Rooney appointed new captain of Man Utd Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:50 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
Wayne Rooney believes he is ready to play a lead role in Louis van Gaal's Manchester United revolution after being appointed as the team's new captain.

"It's a massive role to take on, I'm aware of that, the responsibility of it. I feel I'm ready at this stage in my career to do it. I spoke to the manager and he decided that I was right to take the role which I am delighted with. It's a great honour. I will perform the role as best I can and hopefully help the team to be successful."

"I've played under some great captains for club and country so I will take a little bit of what they have brought to the role and try to use that. Then I'll try to lead the players on the pitch with hard work, dedication, and that's what we really want to do -- we want to show the fans that we care and want to win.  "Rooney appointed new captain of Man Utd Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0TOnW97kyd-itkxiNy4jizDKhdNOIK5PchlDk4GKXKzxxcPVM2w

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum