Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help. Problem with GLO network.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Help. Problem with GLO network. Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 pm

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
For the past 2 weeks the mobile data for GLO network on my phone is not working.When I turn on mobile data on my phone nothing appears.No 3g or EDGE sign appears but I'm able to make calls and recharge..I'm in Kumasi.
Please I want to know if everyone is experiencing that or there is something wrong with the sim or the phone.I've tried different sims on different phones but it's still not working

2Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:36 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well that's typical of glo. I am not one bit surprised. There have even been times where they went completely off (no network) for weeks; especially in Kumasi. Just hang on. It's not from your phone. It's from the network itself.

3Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:06 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Same here in Accra... In my area sometimes the 3g goes off for like weeks... What annoys me the most is when i keep getting messages from glo about their weekend 8gh browsing pack when i can't even whatsapp let alone browse the internet... So like @WhIPL4$h said, its not your phone but the GLO network because i also experience this network inconsistency many times...

4Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:21 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well am in Winneba and the network goes off when its lights off though I have noticed that sometimes around 2,3,4 am the network is limited and it starts working around 6 am onwards

5Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:32 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hahaha...really? This is quite serious; actually more than I initially thought. i don't things are going on well for them. i wouldn't be surprised if they close down anytime.

6Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:37 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
About the network going off any time power is off, i do experience same thing in my area too.... Kind of embarrassing especially when it occurs during the weekend as this doesnt allow me to enjoy the rest of my weekend bundle pack which literally goes waste, kind of painful actually...

I wonder why it does happen very often, it happens any time the light goes off.... Well i also think they are having tough times with their network and could close down if these problems continue to persist..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

7Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty Re: Help. Problem with GLO network. Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:00 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Honestly I am very disappointed at the way things have turned out with Glo. After all the hype with their submarine fibre cable and so on. Now they can't even afford to keep their cell sites operational 24/7. They are crawling under the "dum so" economy. It's not good enough. They seem to be taking their customers for a ride. SIT UP GLO Exclamation Mad

8Help. Problem with GLO network. Empty help problem with the glo network Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I created this since I couldn't reply in the help with the glo network.......... Well about the weekend 3gig data it turns out that you can use it during the week days from 12 midnight to 6am in the moring

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum