Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

My FIFA '14 setup.exe has gone missing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My FIFA '14 setup.exe has gone missing! Empty My FIFA '14 setup.exe has gone missing! Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My FIFA '14 setup.exe file has gone missing from my computer! I've been searching high and low for it but I have no idea where it is and without that small setup.exe which is 4mb, i cannot install fifa 14 on my pc.. can someone please help me with the link to download the setup.exe only or if anyone has it, he should please upload it so that i can download it.. i cant download all the Fifa Again

this is the fifa folder

(FIFA.14.Multi13-RU.Repack)
Redistribution
Comentrators-en
Comentrators-en2
Comentrators-ru
data-a
data-b
data-c
data-d
data-mov
data-a
FIFA 14MWM05
FIFA icon
setup.dar
version_1.3.0.0.over

only the setup.exe is missing
thank you

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well man... i don't know how the setup can get missing from your machine just like that but what i have observed from using cracked items is that, i use windows defender and this anti virus sees  my fifa14.exe, that is the crack, as a virus and quarantines it.... So i have to open the anti virus anytime i decide to play fifa 14 after installing a new windows to allow the fifa14.exe and restore it back before my fifa works again...

The version of fifa 14 i use doesn't require installation though, i run it direct but i think you try and check out your anti virus and see if it has removed the fifa 14 setup so that you can restore it back.... From how i understand your question, i suggest you try checking your anti virus... If its not that, Try giving more details to your problem to see how best great minds can assist you... Waiting for other feedback....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum