Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana

Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana?

Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Left1140%Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Right11 40% [ 2 ]
Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Left1140%Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Right11 40% [ 2 ]
Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Left1120%Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Right11 20% [ 1 ]
Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Left110%Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Right11 0% [ 0 ]
Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Left110%Who Is The Best President Ever To Lead Ghana Right11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Whom would you vote for? you can also add a comment to substantiate your decision

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Depending on how you do your evaluation, I know most may go for Nkrumah, but Jerry is the man for me. I stand for justice, that's exactly what Rawlings offered in his time in charge.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Nkrumah looks most likely to chosen by many, but i will go for Rawlings because his ability to unite Ghana and bringing peace and stability to the presidency. There were 5 successful coup after the white man left our chores and Nkrumah took charge.  Rawlings took over and was afraid to attempt a coup simply because they feared him

Did you know there was a Ghanaian President called Nii Amaa Ollennu who only lasted 24days as President?

Did you know that Nana Akufo Addu father called Edward Akufo-Addo only ruled the country for 1 year, 135 days before he was depose by a coup lead by Kutu Acheampong?

Rawling was the person who moved Ghana into constitutional rule 1992. Not forgetting his peaceful exit when his 8 years term was over in 2000. Many people feared at the time he will still hang unto power. but they were wrong about him.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I agree with you in part. Comparing those days to the present, I would say he didn't do that badly at all. I remember the late 90s when Rawlings was criticized for his handling of the economy. I watched some documentaries where he admits he would do some things differently if he had the chance.

Things are worse off today. But I will go for Kufuor any day. He is my man. The evidence is clear for all to see.

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I choose Nkrumah none has been able to accomplish any of the things he has done and the current one we could give him all the time in the world and there is nothing he would be able to .......... Makes me wonder why some put so much faith in the one in power now

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
All the Presidents above did something during their times of office to leave a mark... To me, with the exception of the current President who is still in office, i tip my hat for them.... They all did good... J.J Rawlings was very resolute and solid in his administration which made things more stable and security more firm in the country...

But above all, i think Dr. Kwame Nkrumah stands out.... If it had not being for him, Ghana wouldn't have been independent......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum