Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Catch a Woman, What tool Must Be Used?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Let hear your answer and reasons for chosen that answer

If you want to catch a rat....use fish
If you want to catch a dog....use bone
If you want to catch a fish....use worm
If you want to catch a man....use woman
If you want to catch a woman, what would you use?

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Sly move there @Dagobert, Nope its not manhood not sure

Another Clue: Confidence, however is not the answer, but you will nee confidence in other to use that tool

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Then its definitly gonna be your mouth/tongue. We all used that into wooing our women rihght? That "I LOVE YOU" stuff.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
'All women want to hear sweet words that will make them feel comfortable with their guys... I guess if you tell them sweet things like "I love u" or "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" or "No one can replace you in my heart" even though sometimes you don't mean it, it tends to make them fall for you...

Just use your mouth and with confidence, tell them sweet words or lies they love to hear and i guess with this tool you can catch them...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
If you never speak to a woman, being girlfriend,wife or whatever, you will never get her...... you can tell a lie that you are rich, when actually you are poor, even own a private jet plane and live next door to the president Obama if you say so, or simply tell her " i love you " to win her heart regardless of how poor or rich you are.

To Catch a Woman, What tool Must Be Used? - Page 3 3196399158 100 HackGh Coins will be awarded to all members who posted in this topic and also @Dagobert, get a special access to the Management forum to see some of the projects and tutorial i have been working on privately for management........

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thanks very much Admin, the nut have finally been cracked. Moral of this story? Use your mouth @Dagobert. You will always almost get them.

Kessie Nartey

Kessie Nartey
Active Newbie
it is love and passon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum