You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice: Important Notice for Moderators/Staff/Helpers/Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
not sure  not sure  SCRUB BOOK SESSION TO BE CLOSED SOON  not sure  not sure

We are going to close the Scrub book Forum, Starting next year 1 January 2016 the scrub book forum will be unavailable to members with access, All the content will be opened to the public..........

study A new Forum have already been created to replace it next year 1 January 2016 . In that forum, new duties will be assign to members with position at HackGh, during that period, many Members at the forum will lose their position while many will also gain new Promotions...  This will solely be based on the number of topics or comments the member have made in the forum and also activity of the member including time spent online.. .......other factors may also apply

study We will also be having new Administrator, Moderators, Forum Staffs, Forum Hackers in that session based on the content they provided to the site. All members are now viable to compete for positions bases on the depth of content they provide @ HackGh.

Notice: Important Notice for Moderators/Staff/Helpers/Members 3196399158 This new forum will only be seen by members with access, you cannot even know its name if you don't have access, sorry guys  but its for only serious members who wont's to be in our community........

All member who already have positions can have first look at the content we are going to release to the public at the scrub book area, an in-depth look at how this community was forged with conversion...

Share your views below

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think its a good idea. Are we going to be asked to apply for the various positions or they would be assigned to the respective people qualified ????

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well noted @phAnt0m DrAcON. We will all surely act accordingly and take advantage of this moment to make the forum better. For those of us who need promotions in the forum, i think there couldn't be a better time to start politicizing yourself towards that end. Remember its never too late.

Am a little bit excited about the duties that are gonna be assigned to the members though. Honestly speaking sometimes i feel bored when am around, it will be nice to have some contribution towards the growth of the forum whenever you are online and don't have any contribution at that time.

I would have also asked a question about the application, but since @Willspanner have already done that i will wait for clarification. What i have experienced is that you can be promoted at any moment in time if you work hard enough. But there is also an option where you can apply for a position if you think you have met the requirements.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum