Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1hack - TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK  2012 - 2014 - Page 3 Empty TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

THIS CHEAT WORKED FROM THE YEAR TIGO INTRODUCED THE UNLIMITED SERVICE TILL THE DAY THEY STOPPED THE UNLIMITED OFFER.
WHEN TIGO FIRST STARTED THE UNLIMITED OFFER, THEY GAVE OUT 200MB FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING. AFTER YOU EXHAUST THIS 200MB THROUGH STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING, THE SPEED EVENTUALLY SLOWS DOWN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BROWSE BUT CAN NEVER DOWNLOAD WITH IDM AT A FASTER SPEED.
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO BRING BACK THE SPEED AFTER ITS SLOWS AND MAKE IT FAST ENOUGH FOR DOWNLOADS.

*FIRST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN FROM HERE:

HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

*AFTER INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE,
BUNDLE JUST THE TIGO UNLIMITED DAY SERVICE BUY SENDING DAY TO 2065 AND IT COSTS 1 CEDI IF U HAVE EXACTLY 1 CEDI IN YOUR BALANCE BUT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT SUBSCRIPTION IS 1.99p
*FROM THEN, USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND STREAMING TILL IT BECOMES VERY SLOW.(MEANING THE 200MB IS FINISHED)
*IMMEDIATELY IT GETS SLOW, CONNECT YOUR HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN AND WHEN ITS CONNECTED, YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND EVERYTHING TILL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS OVER.

GUYS THIS WHAT I USED FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BUT BECAUSE TIGO NOW DISCONNECTS WHEN YOUR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING IS EXHAUSTED, THIS CHEAT IS NO MORE.
LETS START COOKING AND MAKE SOMETHING FROM THIS TWEAK.
 Very Happy  Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MherlynEmhr3z on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

qross

Active Newbie
i dont actually get you DrAcON

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.
can you still browse

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ahmedo1992 wrote:
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.
can you still browse

Yes i can browse. thats what im using now

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what is the speed of it

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ahmedo1992 wrote:what is the speed of it

15kb/s is the speed, but u can boost it with a vpn especially hotspot shield vpn, i havent tried the vpn yet

pampayo2004

Active Newbie
chaley i tried tigo with your freedom with ttps, port 443 tweek zambia airtel. its connect and the door opens but after 1 min its says connection terminated. lets work around this it was supper fast

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
what subscription of tigo did u use???? what bundle???

pampayo2004

Active Newbie
daily bondle

favour1995

favour1995
Active Newbie
mine is still connected...only slow...daily subs,1cedi

pampayo2004

Active Newbie
yea

mkkmaame

mkkmaame
Active Newbie
mmmmn,then I guess I should try too. tigo is fast at my place

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
even though tigo did not disconnect me after exhausting my fast browsing package in the daily 2065 bundle but the freedom stuff did not connect for me

zerks

guys i have herd dat tigo ghana want to stop the unlimmited bundle, they now want to make it limited.

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
zerks wrote:guys i have herd dat tigo ghana want to stop the unlimmited bundle, they now want to make it limited.
tigo is not unlimited anymore wai

mkkmaame

mkkmaame
Active Newbie
saaa, ok, guess we have to see

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum