HackGh Community Forum
How To Get the Direct Download Link to any File searched For in Google(instant download) Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Get the Direct Download Link to any File searched For in Google(instant download)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Tired of torrents running out of seeders? No worries. You can search for direct download links using Google! Just ensure you pay attention to my letters here and you will every be thankful. This has been the trick i use on daily basis to get anything i want from google despite the dynamics of search keywords.
How to Get the Direct Download Link to any File searched For in Google?
follow my simple steps and stay amazed the way several links will pop out of the search box when you search on google.

NOTE: Don’t use this trick if you aren’t looking forward to download any thing when you search! it only favors people who are looking for one file or the other to download.

STEP 1
Copy the below code and paste in google search box
“YOUR SEARCH TERM HERE” -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mkv|mp4|avi)

STEP 2
Edit the code above with your search terms…
Replace YOUR SEARCH TERM HERE with the search keyword of what you’re looking for, and then replace last modified with the date of last modification of file or the release date for the version of the file you are looking for, I.E if you remember any. But if you don’t remember any date you can leave it empty.
EXample:
“phyno une” -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “” (mkv|mp4|avi)

Below is the result shown in first page of google?
direct-download-from-google

How To Get the Direct Download Link to any File searched For in Google(instant download) Direct-download-from-google

You see i’ve got what am looking for from the yellow highlighted link? you can as well type in your query/search term as i did and then enjoy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum