You are not connected. Please login or register

Drama In Court As Wee Suspect Claims To Be Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Drama In Court As Wee Suspect Claims To Be Jesus  Thumb

There was drama at an Accra circuit court on Wednesday when a self-styled evangelist, Kwaku Yesu, suspected wee smoker, claimed to be the Messiah who was sent into the world to redeem mankind from sin.

The suspect, who was in court with two others whose names were given as Apostle Paul and John the Baptist, claimed they were Jesus and his disciples and told the trial judge that they used the Indian hemp to propagate the truth about their religion.

Describing the Bible as not complete because he was not named as the messiah, Kwaku Yesu said they were living their lives as God wanted them to.

They told the court, presided over by Justice Francis Obiri, an Accra High Court judge, that they use the drug to enable them lead humble lives and referred to it as the olive tree in the Bible, adding that it has a lot of medicinal properties.

The trial judge, who was amazed by the explanation, asked whether or not they were guilty of cultivating and possessing wee, to which they said they were not guilty and so he remanded them into custody and had the case adjourned to June 3, 2015.

The facts of the case as narrated by the prosecutor, Inspector Martin Acheampong, are that on May 21, 2015 the Amasaman day police patrol team, led by Inspector Kwaku Okyere, had information that some young men at Treba, near Container, close to Kuntunse, were dealing in narcotic drugs so they proceeded to the area.

He said when the police arrived they saw the suspects in a wooden structure and added that the suspects willingly told them they were cultivating wee. The police, he claimed, found a bundle and 64 wraps of a substance suspected to be wee in the room during a search.

The police officer said the suspects, who were arrested, admitted the offence in their caution statements.

Source: Modernghana

evans williams

Active Newbie
that is overdose of intake of the wee.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well, that's your take. i for once do not agree wee smoking should even merit arrest, prosecution let alone jail sentencing. How does someone in wooden structure growing plants that God created offense Ghana. scratch We have thieves in the likes of ministers, government officials, GFA, NSS, TOR. which the police are restraining to investigate let alone arrest them. They are rather arresting innocent poor wee smokers like Kweku Yesu who just wont to kill time in this bad economy and domsur situation and ofcus no jobs.

Leave Kweku Yesu alone oo o..... papa police Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hahaha.....I partly agree. Recent studies have shown cannabis to be very potent against some types of cancer. However proper measures ane regulation must be put in place to ensure its proper use.

Kwaku Yesu n co would surely need to have some things checked upstairs.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmm... this is funny but yet interesting... I guess that's what Kweku Yesu and his self-proclaimed disciples believe in.. For me , i think there is a lot to this than what meets the eyes and ears of man.... Certainly, there are big men out there who also smoke this wee stuffs and deal in narcotics but because of this persistent bribery, they cant be caught by this same police officers who have caught this Kweku Yesu guy... So long as they dont pose a threat to the community in which they live, i think this is no case to waste time on...

There are real thieves out there who are looting Ghana's money and putting other people's livelihood in danger which needs to be seriously dealt with rather that disturbing someone who is living in a wooden house and thinking you are doing something great to the nation.... I think i agree so much with you, ADMIN ... They should leave Kweku Yesu and his crew to go live in peace and start dealing with the current issues at hand which dragging the country into a Massive DESTRUCTION..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
EIIII.... hmmmm ASEM OOOOO
Drama In Court As Wee Suspect Claims To Be Jesus  699.608

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum