Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I just got this message from Airtel Ghana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Let's have some internet fun TONIGHT! Buy a GHC1 data bundle or more and browse all night for free on the smartphone network. Dial *125#"

Guys try it and give feedback. Note this is only valid from 00.00 to 06.00 hrs

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
And by internet bundle i suspect Sika kokoo would not count as one. Whats your opinion.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Definitely not. I actually realized after sometime that my actual data was being deducted. So I simply disconnected.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
would there be a trick where you can tweak imei and use it on pc?
cus i can read from the above post that it is on smartphone only

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Wow, an International Mobile Station Equipment Identity trick, that's very impossible... looking at the fact that imie series is generated and built in mobile devices during manufacturing. its impossible to change the identity of your mobile device.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
And to add to what phAnt0m DrAc0N said, the IMEI, International Mobile Station Equipment Identity, number is used by a GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used for stopping a stolen phone from accessing that network. For example, if a mobile phone is stolen, the owner can call his or her network provider and instruct them to "blacklist" the phone using its IMEI number. This renders the phone useless on that network and sometimes other networks too, whether or not the phone's SIM is changed.

The IMEI is only used for identifying the device and so its not possible for there to be a case where you can tweak it..... HACKGH FOR LIFE

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri May 01, 2015 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Actually all one had to do was to subscribe for a bundle of 1 cedi or above and you automatically qualified to browse from 12-6am. It would work on both PCs and phones. The only mistake I made was not using a different sim card with no data for the subscription. That way I would have known when they started deducting. I have learnt my lesson.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Judging from the responses i got their social network pages, it worked yesterday. They also indicated that its here to stay and that they would be informing us if they want to stop it.
About imei issue, I have tweaked my imei thrice this month. Its definitely possible.

sultamania

Active Newbie
i will try tonight and give feedback

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Yeah i just checked. Looks like ut has come to stay. That sounds like good news. My only problem is with them throttling the speed. I got up to 1MBps download speed on my phone today but can't same the same for modem.

NIKE NAME

NIKE NAME
only smartphone that can use it!

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@NIKE NAME that's not the case. As long as you are able to purchase a bundle of 1 cedi or above, you are eligible. It applies to both phones and modems. You can check their portal on social media to confirm.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Currently rocking this free offer. The download speed on idm is 1mb/s and above for me. The timing is odd, but its worth it. Very Happy keep the good works going on Airtel.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
So from all the discussions and feedbacks above, does it mean that the sika kokoo bundle is not recommended for this free night browsing???

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Exactly so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sika Kokoo gives you 750mb. This one allows unlimited browsing from 12am to 6am. Just compare for yourself.

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Sat May 02, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum