Manager
Manager
WASSCE candidates: Blame dumsor if we fail our exams 643.608

Source: GhanaWeb

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
These candidates have absolutely no excuse at all to fail. I believe they all had about 3 academic years to prepare for these exams. I don't in any way seek to discount the effect of power outages on them. There's a lot of work one can do during the daytime. Senior High School students might only need electricity for night time study. And there are some good rechargeable lamps to cater for that.

Let them concentrate and get the job done. This is an international exam and should not be taken lightly at all.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i shock la, i just dont know why any wassce candidate must blame ECG is they fail. Even if there has being no electricity every evening, cant they learn at day time? they had three good years to prepare for the exam so now that we are facing crisis they cant put the blame on ecg. they should better learn and stop finding excuses to their refusal to learn

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Am very sure there are generators in various Senior Highs to provide power purposely for prepping and so i don't think they should take advantage of the current power crises and use it as an excuse..... When they fail, it will affect the country but not as much as it will affect they themselves.... Their parents have paid so much fees for them to finally get to where they are and i think they rather repay their parent's faith in them by doing their best to try to study harder for these final moments other than looking to blame Dumsor if they fail their exams.......

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
These students think they are attending school and studying for someone else other than their own selves. They skip classes and refuse to study but when they fail, its someones fault. Its either the teacher's fault for not teaching all the topics, their parents, for sending them to an inferior school, or in this case DUMSOR. They are ignorant of the fact that this is the most important part of their lives and therefore would have to do everything they can to make it count. Whatever they learn in school is exactly what they'd have to build their future on. If you study hard, you'll pass your exams with good grades and eventually get a good job .

In these trying times you'd have to burn the candle at both ends; if you get dumsor at night, you can study during the day. Serious students won't let dumsor deter them from studying

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's exactly my point. Most of us have been through this same system. I remember having a lot of power interruption during my time at school. But that not withstanding I did my best and came out successful. They are now left with a few weeks to finish. I wish them all the best.

evans williams

Active Newbie
we should ask ourselves that,is it all that failed? absolutely,no.the fact that there was no lights doesnt means you should also fail.you know the current situation we are in,in the country so in order not to find your wanting,what are you suppose to do? just learn in the afternoon.no blame at all.....we all experienced it but we managed to sail through it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum