Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

KOD survives near-fatal accident (Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
KOD survives near-fatal accident (Photos) 16364502

Popular Ghanaian entertainer and fashion designer, Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD), is currently on admission at the surgical ward of the 37 Military Hospital in Accra after he survived a near-fatal accident Tuesday night.

KOD, who reportedly drove into a parked articulated track on the N1 highway, escaped death by the whiskers, according to friends and loved ones who spoke to him after the accident.

The Nineteen57 fashion designer himself took to his Facebook page to thank God for keeping him alive.

“I'm still alive, thank God. Just had a life threatening accident on the n1. God saved me, could have been fatal cos the car's a write off. We won't go now. ..God is alive, so am I.”

KOD survives near-fatal accident (Photos) 13250822.full

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Good for him. And thank God for that. Not many people have such a opportunity. Looking at the state of the car I'm sure he was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash. That's a lesson for us all.

I call the on the authorities responsible to get to work to rid our highways on broken down vehicles. We can no longer afford to lose lives so cheaply.

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
We thank God for his life hope he gets welll soon Very Happy

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Articulated lorries and other heavy-duty vehicles are responsible for the greater percentage of road mishaps in the country. Most accidents are as a result of the indiscriminate parking of articulated trucks on the shoulders of our roads . It is becoming a practice for drivers of trucks or articulated vehicles to park on the shoulders of streets ; a situation which poses risks to other road users. You wonder what the people in charge of road saftey are doing about this.

KOD is vey fortunate to have survived otherwise wise he would have join the list celebrities who have lost their lives in road accidents.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
We thank GOD he is still alive, we hope he gets well soon.
Sometimes they need to be very careful when driving

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Don't really Know exactly where he was coming from that night...But the most important thing of all is surviving such a near-fatal accident after he he drove into a parked articulated truck... Let me assume that he went to party and took some alcoholic drinks.... If so, then my little and obvious advice is that it was never the right thing since when you drive you don't have to drink or vice versa... Or maybe he was too tired after a very long driving hours, i guess taking some rest along the way would have been a better idea....

Probably, it might have not been because of these reasons ...But the most important thing is that by the good grace of God almighty , he survived... We thank God for his life and wish him a speedy recovery..God is in control....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum