Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Richard Kingson wants Black Stars return

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Richard Kingson wants Black Stars return Empty Richard Kingson wants Black Stars return Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Veteran goalkeeper Richard Kingson wants to mount a sensational return to the Black Stars following a surprise surge in form for local side Great Olympics.

Richard Kingson wants Black Stars return 38185487.295

The 36-year-old experienced gloves-man has endeared himself to many local fans since he returned to the domestic scene with enviable performances for the capital-based side.

The former Birmingham City and Wigan Athletic shot-stopper has been instrumental in the revival bid of the Wonder Club saving two penalty kicks to help the side cruise to the next phase of the MTN FA Cup at the expense of Ebusua Dwarfs.

He was again hard at work during Olympics surprise 1-0 win at Liberty Professionals as they moved out of the relegation zone.

Kingson’s performance has surprised many, considering his age and reckons he will jump to the opportunity to return to the national team.

“I don’t know if I will get a call up again into the Black Stars team, since I have not retired everything is possible in football, but for now I am concentrating on my club Olympics,” Kingson is quoted by Sportscrusader.com

“I have played just some few games, so if I am able to get more games and the technical team of the Black Stars deem me fit to play for the team why not I will not turn my back on the National team”.

He is Ghana’s longest serving goalkeeper and remains the player with the highest caps.

Source: GHANAsoccernet

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Ei! So like joke like joke Olele is 36 years. Mmmm....then I guess I can confidently say that I'm 11 years old. Football age ampa.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hmmm....Olele paaaa...... He wants Black stars return....Really! Like seriously???   Anyway Ghana Black Stars have not had a constant goalie since Olele left... From Quarasey to the current goalie whom i think might even be changed before the next competition, none of them can be compared to the likes of Neuer, Courtois, De Gea, Casillas etc....

Actually, Ghana has not really had a constant goalie that everyone can be hundred percent sure about to lead the team from the post..... I guess the lots of experience that Olele possesses can help...He can impact some of them into the young talented goalies we currently have.....

I think a return would not be bad because i really think the current Black Stars team need a mixture of young and experience players... Personally, i like Olele in post because he very confident and his presence in the post is a moral booster to the defenders in any match...

So i guess a return to the Black Stars would be Big Moral booster to the team as a whole.... Dont forget he has being the shot-stopper for both Birmingham City and Wigan Athletic before....

Recently, he helped his club cruise to the next phase of the FA Cup by beating Ebusua Dwarfs in a match in which he saved two penalties....

He is Ghana’s longest serving goalkeeper and still remains the player with the highest caps.... So i guess a return would be great ....

Hoping that he gets a call-up back into the national team soon... HACKGH IS GREAT......... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum