https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journalist who leaks my sex-tape will get Ghc20,000.00 - Shatta Wale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Shatta Wale seems really ‘mad’ at the Ghanaian media after his debut live band performance at the GN Bank Awards 2015 was described by some media as a flop and abysmal.

Journalist who leaks my sex-tape will get Ghc20,000.00 - Shatta Wale 44886121.295

He made some incredulous statements while performing on stage at the GN Bank Awards about his disappointment in the Ghanaian entertainment media for accusing him of not being able to perform live.

He later took the issue to Twitter on Saturday, March 22 to describe the entertainment media as fools, adding that UK popular DJ, Tim Westwood is more sensible than the media.

This time, he has given a task to the media and it’s just is simple and straight forward.

He wants to test the credibility of the media by offering any journalist who can leak any of his sex tapes on their website a whopping amount of Ghc20,000.00.

“Am giving away 20,000.00 GHC for the first media man to get my sex tape on his page...???????” he tweeted.

Source: GhanaWeb

Last edited by chinesta10 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
He just wont attention , that all because there are dancehall artist  like Stoneboy, Rasheed Metal,King Yobo, who are far better than him these days, why does a failure in performance have to do with , trying to insight journalist to search for a sex tape about you... He is very soon going to end like Regge RockStone who now have to join VIP to try and restore his pride and fame.......This is the same man who self proclaim to be a dancehall Commando or king..... trust Shatta cant outmatch those guys mic to mic

No one last forever ,i guess you need to practice how to perform on live stage or else?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Shata waleeeeeee lol! .who would even care? this guy has nothing sensible to offer. He thinks he is better than everybody; taking himself out of the Music Awards. There are far better musicians than he is, all he does is just ride the wave of controversy

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
That's Shatta Wale for you... He thinks he is above everyone.... Doesn't really care about what people think of him....

Always running his mouth and as the self-proclaimed 'dance hall king', doesn't show respect to senior members of the business like Samini.....

I wonder why he made that incredulous statement about the Ghana Entertainment media and then later taking the issue to twiitter describing them as 'fools' and even adding that Tim westwood is more sensible than the media just because some of the media described him as a flop and abysmal for not been able to perform live....

I think the media has said the truth and the truth has set them free..Shatta Wale should accept and improve upon that in order to silence his critics rather than whining about it and making incredulous statements and i think that would help otherwise he would continue to have problems with the media.....

HACKGH FOR LIFE....... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Last edited by chinesta10 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum