Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stacy Responds To Mzbel; Take Responsibility For Your Actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
 Stacy Responds To Mzbel; Take Responsibility For Your Actions Stacy_amoateng
It looks like shots are being fired and some beef is brewing between Stacy Amoateng and Mzbel.

Mzbel in an appearance on Stacy’s Restoration stated that she doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ. According to her, per her own research, the story of Jesus Christ is fake.

This statement led to a social media bash on the musician. In a recent interview, Mzbel indicated that Stacy is one of her closest friends who knows she doesn’t believe in Jesus Christ, therefore she felt ambushed when Stacy asked her that question knowing fully well that she’ll say no. In her opinion, she believes Stacy did that to promote her show.

In another development, Stacy’s latest instagram post, seems to be responding to the comments by Mzbel. She wrote:

Growing up i ve learnt to taken responsibility of my actions,thoughts and speech. Before i speak i think through it in my mind and soul. When u dont do this and ur irresponsibilty lands u in trouble. You dont blame anyone for ur calculated irresponsibility. We re the makers of our lots. I refuse to associate with people who cant be responsible for their actions.Because paying it mind is A TOTAL INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE. THINK BEFORE U ACT AND THINK

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Why should Mzbel blame stacy for her own actions? sure she ask you but you chose to answer it the way you did. This issue about the existence of God has puzzled scholars and experts the world over but in Ghana here, the general consensus is there is a God who sent his son to die for our sins so if you sit on national TV and flagrantly declared it to be false you dont expect to come out unscathed.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What mzbel said was her opinion about Jesus and I didn't expect Ghanians to react the way they did, to extend of death threats. Stacy didn't do well in my opinion. Knowing very well how sensitive topics like this can be on our part of the world, why did she ask that question although she already knew the answer? Mzbel was bold enough to stand by her belief although she knew she would receive public bashing.

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I do not Condone the death threats but how else did she expect Ghanaians to react ? this is a predominantly christian country we go to church everyday of the week. This is not ''abrokyire'' where you can build celebrity status with immoral acts like kim .k. If she was bold enough to stand by her beliefs like you say she should as well be bold enough to take the ramifications instead of shamelessly blaming people.As for Stacy, she did no wrong, its the job of the interviewer to ask the hard hitting questions. She could have chosen not to answer the question.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum