HackGh Community Forum
PICTURE OF THE DAY 2....Kumasi mayor locks up hotel after Nat’l Sanitation day snub Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

PICTURE OF THE DAY 2....Kumasi mayor locks up hotel after Nat’l Sanitation day snub

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
PICTURE OF THE DAY 2....Kumasi mayor locks up hotel after Nat’l Sanitation day snub 613.608

Source: Ghanaweb

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
why then do we pay zoomlion then? IF we have to do it ourselves then lets stop paying them

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I strongly agree with the mayor on this. Even if the will not take part in the clean up exercise, they should respect the rules governing the process. We pay zoomlion to clean the environment on normal days,but since this a national event i dont think we can leave it to them. Lets help keep mother Ghana clean!

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I get you but if those zoomlione people did what they are paid to do, the wouldnt be so much to clean.

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Lets take the number of personnel into consideration. Inadequacy of personnel is a major challenge for the Zoomlion. Remember zoomlion isn't the only waste management institution in Ghana. The hotel must have adhered to the rules governing the process. I know this is a spontaneous participatory approach and there the mayor has no right to lock up the place but because they did not adhere to the rules of the process they must pay in this form.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
not sure It does not matter who job it is to clean our environments, we all share equal responsibility of cleaning Ghana. Now that Ghana is dirty, what do we do? the Government made a good move by bringing the national sanitation day.

I scratch think the Mayor did the right thing by looking the Hotel up, this is the kind of bold moves we want to see our leaders make.. this will serve as warning to others to observe the national sanitation day.

king Mr mayor ...don't give the keys back them o oh, make them pay penalties for this act..... 100% behind you

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I agree the right thing always ought to be done. In the same vein, the mayor should have just allowed the right people to handle the situation. The last time I checked, he was still a mayor and not a law enforcement officer. I like his zeal but he should let the police do their job.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Whiplash, i think he locking up the hotel is a good move, some times its best to see the people in the realms of affairs do the hard job themselves, This is their duty. It part of their job to close shops, hotels, roads, cancel event and more, they are all the duties of the mayor(K.M.A.),

The K.M.A. does not police approval or presence to close a shop or hotel, its their core duty to close it if the hotel infringed upon the laws and regulations of this country such as failure to pay taxes or refusal to observe the National Sanitation Day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum