Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory Empty Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:31 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory 74971745.295

Ghana international Abdul Baba Rahman has said he bagged a lot of experience at his debut Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea last month.

The 20-year-old Augsburg left-back was instrumental as Ghana reached the finals for the second time in five years losing to Ivory Coast on penalties.

“It was great representing my country in Africa's biggest soccer tournament and I hope I can play in more Afcons and give my best for my country,” Rahman told Goal Ghana.

“It was a great tournament and I think the team improved game after game as we started to understand each other and started working for each other. That is how come I improved game after game also.”

Rahman, who is a transfer target of Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund and AS Roma, was awarded by Augsburg over the weekend for placing second at the Afcon.

“It is great to receive such an honour from my club, I am feeling very elated and glad and I thank them for the nice gesture,” Rahman added.

2Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory Empty Re: Baba Rahman eyes future Afcon glory Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ausberg did very well for awarding him cos he did well in the afcon and it was his 1st debut for the black stars at this bigger stage(tournament).. Ausberg is not a bad team but im looking forwarding for baba to play for madrid, atletico, roma and other bigger clubs accross europe..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum