You are not connected. Please login or register

Veteran gospel musician Comfort Annor dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Veteran gospel musician Comfort Annor dead 97389577.295
Veteran Ghanaian gospel singer Comfort Annor has died Sunday, February 22. The singer, who thrilled Ghanaians with great gospel songs in the 90s, had been on admission at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for some time now until her death.

The Welfare Officer of the Ashanti regional branch of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGHA), Reverend Talented confirmed this to Adom News. Although the cause of her death is unknown, Comfort had disclosed in an interview on Peace FM about a week ago that she had almost lost her liver and one of her kidneys.

According to her, since October 2014, she spent virtually all she had on hospital bills and medication in several hospitals in the US and in Ghana. She narrated that she was only told a few days ago by doctors that her liver and one of her kidneys have become enlarged and had to undergo a number of surgeries to correct the defect but lacked the necessary funds.

“I have been very sick since October 2014, I have been to virtually every place seeking a solution to this disease…, I feel severe pains in my stomach, I can’t eat and I can’t sleep at night. I have spent all my money (seeking treatment) but I am still not getting better,” Comfort Annor, with a faint voice, told Peace FM.

The musician was known for several hit songs including “Asaase Dah? Gyan” and “W’awo Me ?ba”, “Abraham Sarah”, “Mewo Agyapade?”, “Hena Na W’aye”.

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Aww may her soul rest in perfect peace. Back in the days my very favourite one: 'Abraham Sarah', real inspirational words and calm beat. Unlike this Era with these our Azonto and Akayida gospel musicians who only care about money and not spreading the Good news of God through their songs.

Maame Comfort 'Onyankopon nfa wokra nsie yie, y3b3 hyia bioom w) abrab) fofr)'

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Oh oh oh ....sorry to hear such sad news today, may she rest in peace... Her songs are still powerful today, i can remember her famous quote in one of her songs.

Twi " Yewo Asase Adaho Kwa, Ani Wuru. Na Emu Nouma Wasisa Abo Wubo."

English meaning " There is vase land, and man greedily scramble for that land. One day, the creator of that land will return and each man will answer for himself" Food for thought from the late Comfort Annor.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is really sad but all the same she did a good job in the music industry.. May her soul rest in perfect peace..AMEN

technology

technology
Contributor
ooooooooooo what a sad news... may her soul reat in perfect peace

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Very sad to hear of her passing. I believe she's in a better place now. I really love her songs. Great woman. Life well lived.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Oh! very sad and very sorry for her.... To go through stomach problems is really not an easy thing...May her soul rest in peace and may the almighty God himself be her guide through her jouney....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum