Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT - Page 2 Empty AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:57 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

a)Connection protocol TCP
(b)Network :Germany
(c)Remote IP :dynamic IP
(c)Encryption : Don't use encryption
(d)Private network : 10.0.0.0/16
(e)Goto Menu>preferences
(e)Tick Enable parent proxy Proxy type:HTTP Proxy IP:172.26.121.72 & Port 8080
(d)Goto Advance & tick Enable HTTP request modifaications & type host:airtellive.com and click OK OK
(e) Connect & Enjoy Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Connect with APN: airtelwap Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Like a Star @ heaven
Airtel Unlimited Access to https sites Cheat

16AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:07 pm

augustine111222

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes this wi free is doing very good i was going to post this trick this evening cus i was not having lyts good job MIMMS94

17AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:48 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
you are welcome all.... @augustine Laughing Laughing Laughing

18AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:00 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
im suggesting that this fbt should be move to the general airtel category where all members can see this... cus it seems that some members are forcing to become contributors all becus of fbts so they then go to the expand of leaking them.... is i thinks the shuld be atleast 3 working fbts for those people who are not contributors too please....@admin? Cool Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i think when this is done it would reduce the rate of fbt leaking from this site

19AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + WI-FREE VPN FBT Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MIMMS94 wrote:im suggesting that this fbt should be move to the general airtel category where all members can see this... cus it seems that some members are forcing to become contributors all becus of fbts so they then go to the expand of leaking them.... is i thinks the shuld be atleast 3 working fbts for those people who are not contributors too please....@admin? Cool Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i think when this is done it would reduce the rate of fbt leaking from this site
you are a forum member i tink u knw very well where to post such comments... why dont you jux drop it there instead of here

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum