https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ivory Coast supplies Ghana 80mw power to watch football match

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ivory Coast supplies Ghana 80mw power to watch football match Cc9c0420882e242c49b478750f8d5b7f_L

The Ghana Grid Company (GRIDco) has announced that Ivory Coast will supply Ghana with 80 megawatts of power to ensure Ghanaians can watch the Black Stars match against Equatorial Guinea on Thursday night.

Mr William Amuna, the Chief Executive of GRIDco, Ghana’s main power supplier made this known.

He was speaking at a stakeholder meeting on the energy sector organised by the Public Utility Regulatory Commission (PURC) on Wednesday.

Ghana and Ivory Coast have arrangements to buy each other’s excess power supply.

Ghana faces hosts Equatorial Guinea in the second semifinal of the African Cup of Nations. The winner will play Ivory Coast in the final on Sunday February 8, 2015.

SOURCE: Graphic Online

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Another clear case of misplaced priorities. Whiles people are dying in our hospital as a result of this power crisis, our government chooses to chatter a private jet full of officials just to watch a football match and back. As if that was not annoying enough they have enough money to buy 80MW of power to watch a football match but not to fix the problem. These guys koraa what's wrong with them? scratch

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I shock kraa. Just for a days match, there are ready to spend money to buy 80MW power for Ghanians instead of thinking about how to solve the power crisis.
We are now used to the "dumso" "dumso" that's going on so they better find a solution to the problem other than the temporal or just a day 80MW they are purchasing.

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i wouldnt want to say much cos i might end up saying somtin worse.. i can tell u with every fact that my lits are off....

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
even though there was 80mw power yesterday, my area was off and i didn't get the chance to watch the ball.. This vra people paa.. Fire go burn them all in a professional way.

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It's very bad and sad u didn't get some of the match to watch.
But lets just hope the final will be made possible for everyone to watch.
Its really going to be a very nice match to watch.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah but you cant predict this vra and ecg people, they are full of suprises nowadays.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I don't think this power supply from Ivory Coast is doing any good because we are still suffering from this outrageous power outages...

Most annoying of it all that it has even got worst since i read that story and you simply can give any clue as to when ECG is going to put off the light and when it is going to be put on...

Its a big shame for a country like GHANA... Just hoping for this to be over..HACKGH FOR LIFE....

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What use is this 80 Mw power for a semi final when a lot of people couldn't watch the final because of Dumsor. I traveled a far distance for Sundays heartache between Ghana and ivory coast. That left me asking questions. The light was taken exactly after the ball was passed for kick off. It's very painful.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
The tournament is over now. What is left is for the various authorities to do their part so we can get out of this mess. The government should sit up. They should release the needed funds to fix the problem ASAP!!

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
for me i dont understand oooo.. Whats even the fault, dont that same fault has solutions???... God help mother ghana.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum