You are not connected. Please login or register

Contributors Discount For Cheats And Hack

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
study Contributors are privilege to buy all cheats and hacks at the HackGh with a whooping 60% off. therefore 40cides for cheats to buy the betting hack at 140cides. All contributor who wishes to buy the access for the 2016 hacks can use the same payments method to make payments and acquire access to the hacks..... THANK YOU

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Phantom, if you don't mind my asking, on a scale of 1-10, how effective would you rank this hack and there people who would attest to the fact that it works perfectly cos Admin, in this economic hardship one has to know whether he is going to get the worth of his money. Please enlighten me.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Shocked I also have a question for you.... So far have you been giving any hack that does not work?.....after you answer that question... that same answer should be applied to this hack as well... I supposed i answered your question with another question..  hahahahah Laughing . Am only reducing it for you guys because of your contribution to the forum

On a scale of 1-10... ... i will say 8...

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
is it the new hack you were talking about some time ago or the old one?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Same hack, the new one will drop in July, still working on it,,,,,,,,,,,

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hehehehe. I like the way the question was answered. Will be patronizing soon I guess.

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thanks for letting me know

wasty

Contributor
pls admin, i wanna know if i pay, will the hack be unlock to me for 7 days or that method is not applied to contributors?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well good question... haven't really made my mind up on the 7 days access concerning the betting hack, so far everyone still have access.... but the thing is you can use even 30minutes to learn it....

wasty

Contributor
@phantom dracon, please i wanna make payment for the betting hacks. Is it still at the discount price or changes has been made?? Thank you

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The discount price applies to all contributors and no changes or whatsoever have been made. Its still 80 cides for this hack. THANKS GUYS

branzy

Active Newbie
ok admin hanks for letting as know

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
There will be an increase of prices for various hacks including betting hack on 25 march 2015, this will also affect the price of the hack for contributors access from 80Ghc to 150Ghc respectively..........

All contributors are henceforth considered informed.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

4 DAYS MORE FOR THIS OFFER TO EXPIRE

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Dear admin yesterday i paid for the mybet hack..I used the token method and messaged you the code and token..with Username:kruger..Hope you got it Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum