Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up 220137073_263393
Yvonne with make-up
We know makeup is a lifesaver for today’s women. As it is said in twi, “Ntoma kata ade3so” or better still “makeup kata ade3so.”
Most stars, home and abroad have wowed with excellent makeup - with a touch of excellent photography and Photoshop, they usually look flawless.

When all the covering is unveiled, the true self becomes slightly deceptive.
Gorgeous actress Yvonne Okoro decided to unveil her true self to the world by throwing up a photo of herself without makeup.
This Is Yvonne Okoro Without Makeup – Still Hot Or Nah?
Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up 683314675_287026

2Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
OMG The second picture doesn't resemble her at all. These ladies have been decorating themselves with this make up to fool us paa.

3Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
She is really beautiful girl without the makeups, she looks dark and very original, She looks very sexy without the makeups...her hair is also pull up so you can see entire facial structure which i think is beautiful as well

The makeups picture is also beautiful as well, she is fair, her mouth(lips) looks pink, visible eye lashes and long hair makes her very elegant and flourish....If asked to choose one , i go in for the picture without the makeups

@Dagobert, i totally agree the two picture looks very different, but there is still some resemblance in the two picture that will let you know she is the same Yvonne Okoro.... i can see it.

4Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 am

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
@Dagobert,was also in doubt but on comparing the nose in the two pictures you can tell its definitely her......as to the one i like i think its the one with the make-up even though its not natural...lol

lol! lol!

5Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:14 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Some women generally like to worry themselves too much. Men don't use makeup to decorate their faces and yet we're still here and functioning very well. Women have to know that they are beautiful and accepted. They don't need the makeup to proove any thing. That's deception in the highest order.

6Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Laughing Laughing @WhIPL4$h "That's deception in the highest order " ladies cover a lot of thing with makeups like cuts, marks, nails, lips, eye lashes not forget their very cherish wish called Brazilian hair... I know of a mate of mine whom i can barely recognize whenever she wares makeups. Her behavior and the way she walks changes whenever she ware makeup...

I  I love you   ladies without makeup...thats original afro

7Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:21 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Make up is the ladies little way of getting the attention they are always seeking. I agree that a lady doesn't need makeup to prove how beautiful she is, but to some extent it will depend on if she has the natural beauty. I have seen a number of stars like Tiwa Savage, and Omotala look exquisitely beautiful without makeup. In Okoro's case I would not hesitate to take the one with makeup over the one without makeup.

8Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well that's because we are not used to seeing her without make-up. If you were attracted to her because of make-up, you would only end up not being satisfied with the real looks of the lady. That's where the deception comes in.

My point is that they feel insecure. So they want to hide behind makeup and that's not the best.

9Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Empty Re: Actress Yvonne Okoro Without Make-Up Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:54 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WhIPL4$h wrote:Well that's because we are not used to seeing her without make-up. If you were attracted to her because of make-up, you would only end up not being satisfied with the real looks of the lady. That's where the deception comes in.

My point is that they feel insecure. So they want to hide behind makeup and that's not the best.

You are totally right. I feel as if the one without makeup is a stranger. That explains the magnitude of the deception here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum