Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan 269515900_511397
Reggae and Dancehall act, Iwan in a new social media post has revealed he doesn't do drugs but uses Marijuana.
The Thanks and Praises singer wrote on his Facebook;

"I don't do drugs.

I do Marijuana.
When did a Common Plant (Herb) become a Drug.. educated fools.

Cocaine is a Drug because it contains chemicals.

What chemical does Marijuana posses. Unless the natural THC(tetra hydro Canabinol) which Aids patients even Benefit from.

If you Hate Me because of Marijuana then you must as well Hate Bob Marley too and May be your Father , Because you would never know if he smokes Marijuana until the day you would see it for/by yourself."

2I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty Re: I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:45 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
I personally agree with this guy even though I dont smoke marijuana or "wee" as we locally know it.For sure its addictive and has side effects if over used but  this is a herb which has medicinal capabilities
So my question is, why shon it soo much?

What a Face What a Face

3I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty Re: I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:10 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Hypocrisy taken against marijuana than can never be understood.... Why does a common plant which people will like to smoke become the property of the Government or police...... Anybody can be a wee smoker and you will know simple because its term illegal.... yet we sell cigarette and alcohol on our street like its pure water...

4I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty Re: I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hahahahaha.. Iwan would have been given a strong testimony if he was in kwaw kese's shoes..

@phantom, marijuana is a comon plant but it's more dangerous than cigarette and alchol, thats why it's still illegal.

5I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty Re: I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:34 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
What do you mean by "marijuana is dangerous than cigarette and alcohol" .... there thousand of plant and flowers which are very poisonous, yet they are still there, some of them can even kill you upon contact....

just read the below information to understand marijuana in a different way and try and see it tru the eyes of Iwan. there are so many countries today that have legalize marijuana eg: Uruguay, Holland and more.

Doctors may prescribe medical marijuana to treat:

Muscle spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
Nausea from cancer chemotherapy
Poor appetite and weight loss caused by chronic illness, such as HIV, or nerve pain
Seizure disorders
Crohn's disease

How Does Marijuana Work?

Your body already makes marijuana-like chemicals that affect pain, inflammation, and many other processes. Marijuana can sometimes help those natural chemicals work better.

Medical marijuana may be:

Smoked
Vaporized (heated until active ingredients are released, but no smoke is formed)
Eaten (usually in the form of cookies or candy)
Taken as a liquid extract

Side effects of marijuana that usually don’t last long can include:

Dizziness
Drowsiness
Short-term memory loss
Euphoria

These are all temporary stuff that eventually wears off after sometime. the most critical part of the side effect is Cancer which ofcus cigarette is the no 1 contributor in the world.

One man can smoke packs of cigarette in a day, just imaging all the smoke. Iwan does not have to get all those smoke inside of him, with just one joint , he is ok for the day. how dangerous can it be........

6I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Empty Re: I Smoke Marijuana - Iwan Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I strongly disagree that Marijuana is more dangerous than Alcohol. I  personally believe that alcohol is the biggest problem in the society currently because of the publicity it is given to by the media. This is the platform that has more than 60 percent of its advert on alcohol and yet I seldom See them advising the public on it's dangers. Yet anytime Marijo is mentioned it's for its bad effects while the ones are never mentioned. This is hypocrisy on their part. Simply because of the huge amounts of money they make from advertising these alcoholic drinks, they keep mute.

Take the cigarette issues also into consideration, can someone mention a disease caused by Wee that we don't also get from Cigarettes?  There are very few if they even exist at all. Now consider the advantages between the two and see which one comes on top. Again this is as a result of the amounts paid by the cigarette manufacturing companies to the government as tax. Just consider how am avid drunkard and a chain Wee smoker are  treated in the society today. I  have not seen any calibre of person in our society that shows respect more than a  smoker.

*Just consider these facts below and tell whether it's not Enough to call for the ban on alcohol as well.

ECONOMIC IMPACTS: Alcohol abuse and alcoholism costs 60 billion dollars annually. Alcohol consumption has increased by more than 30% in the last 20 years. More than 200,000 Americans die of alcoholism annually. One in every ten deaths is alcohol- related. Twenty percent of the total national expenditure for hospital care is alcohol related, and 12% of the total national health expenditure for adults is for alcohol abuse. TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, HOMICIDE, SUICIDES:
Fifty percent of traffic fatalities, 50% of death by fire, 67% drowning, 67% homicide and aggravated assaults, 40% forceful rape and 35% of suicide are caused by the use of alcohol.

ILLNESSES: Alcoholism causes cancer of the mouth, larynx, pharynx and esophagus, tongue, bladder and liver. These cancers are much higher in alcoholics as compared to non-alcoholics.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum