HackGh Community Forum
yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes On-set-600x330
Yvonne Nelson has assembled a strong and interesting cast for her upcoming movie If Tomorrow Never Comes.

The cast includes Yvonne Nelson, Becca, David Dontoh, Khareema Aguiar, Bismark Odoi also known as Bismark the Joke and others.

Ayittey Powers, John Dumelo and other known faces have also been spotted around the production by YN Productions but it’s unclear whether they are members of the cast.

It’s unclear when the movie will be premiered but it promises to break records when it is.
yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes Yvonne-tomorrow yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes Yvonne-Ayittey yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes On-the-road yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes David-Khareema-Yvonne yvonne-nelson-becca-david-dontoh-others-working-on-if-tomorrow-never-comes Becca-Bismark

source:citifmonline.com

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I do love the actors involved in this movie, but i think i don't really like the costumes used for the movie, this movie seems to be depicting local content from a village, take a look at the background of the building showing mud house and also the old Ford truck they have to travel in along site goods and animals. Yvonne Nelson and Becca clothing shouldn't be designer wares, their clothing should be aged(old) and ragged to best bring depict the village movie... Thats just my view..... HMMMM

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah... I also think this movie is going to be great with kind of actors involved..... This is Ghana trying to take the movie industry to another level...

Bringing in star musicians is a step a bit ahead of the normal routine which involves the use of very poor animations...

I also think the setting of the movie should go with the dressing in order to be in line with the Ghanaian heritage...

However, it's going to be a nice movie and i cant wait to see how the storyline will be....HACKGH FOR LIFE...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its also looks like this movie is been produced by Yvonne Nelson, you can see her siting in the producers chair in the first picture(left), this is not the first time i have heard of her producing movies....Am very happy for her and wish her all the best .....

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
We still have a very long way to go when it comes to movie production. Hollywood and the rest became what they are today because of the support they were given. Billions of dollars have been pumped in. It's time for our local authorities to do same.

The set of the movie already suggests it's going to be a great one. Big ups to them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum