University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to University of Cape Coast(U.C.C)

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 GH-University-of-Cape-Coast

This page was created solely for the Students from University of Cape Coast(U.C.C). Students can Purposely to enlighten and inform. We wish also to keep the Ghanian students informed this Great Institution Updated in All that's happening within them @ School.

Therefore, Feel Free to Comment below any Latest News, Infos, events, Anniversaries, Time-Table, School fixtures, Parties, Matriculation, School Awards, School Reconstruction or Upgrading, Examinations, etc even gossips/rumors at School. All are accepted, even Shout Out, Greetings, jokes, Entertainment, etc. All are welcomed.

You can also request for any Help Here both in Admission, Changing Of Course, School Projects, Screening, Registration Procedures, etc because we're always extra-ready to assist you provided you're from this Institution.

If you don't know what to say just say Hi! Students, it's very important.

NOTE: Immediately you make your first comment Here, your Email Address will Automatically be enlisted to those that will be receiving latest Information and News from this School Through Their Email Addresses. Please do not Comment Here, if you're not a Student of this Institution.

All Guest (Non-registered Visitors) most especially, the Students from this Institution, Those who wish to be a Student of this Great University in Future are required to register/sign up, ask questions and get respond from students who are already on the school.....

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Oh ok. I see this is getting close to insanity, its seems she is bent on showing her nakedness to the public for publicity stunts or fame......She looks good in the banner you posted with a smile. its almost like its not the same girl in question.

Can you also verify the name well because she is using Nana Addo as part of her name and also having the same banner colors and position as the 2012 presidential poster of the NPP candidate Nana Akufu Addo. It looks a bit controversial to me......but ofcus that just my view

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its her full name but don't know if she relates Nana Addo in any way. You will get all her videos on youtube if you input her name. One would say she is literally insane after watching her videos. She is appealing for funds. She says she is leaving her boyfriend cos she wants a sugar who would be able to sponsor her campaign. Thought she had dropped though.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I HELPED KORKOR WITH CAMPAIGN POSTERS BUT I DIDN'T "EAT" HER"- Former Minister Asa-B speaks.

A former Minister of Information in the Kufuor administration, Mr Stephen Asamoah Boateng, alias ‘Asa B,’ according to News One Editor Halifax Ansah Addo, has denied ever having sexual intercourse with a female student of the University of Cape Coast (UCC), Nana Abena Korkor Addo, whose nude video infamy has become the toast of social and traditional media.

The third-year student leader-aspirant, who confirmed via a video post on social media that she leaked her own nudevideos, has published on social media, names of certain prominent male Lawyers and Politicians that allegedly had affairs with her.

She has dared to expose those big men – including ‘Asa B,’ if they failed to redeem their promises made to her. However, Mr Ansah Addo, a regular Guest on Starr 103.5FM’s Morning Zoo programme told host Nii Ayi Tagoe on Saturday February 21, 2015 that the former Minister has sworn to him, upon his direct enquiries that he [Asa B] never had any sexual relationship with the student.

According to Mr Ansah Addo, Mr Asamoah Boateng admits assisting Korkor Addo, with the knowledge of his wife, to print campaign posters ahead of the University’s upcoming student representative council elections.

Police in the Central Region started investigating the leakage of the tapes before the biomedical and forensic science student came out through a separate videoto admit she did the leakage herself.

It is not clear what has become of the investigations by the Police and whether or not the University authorities will sanction Korkor Addo for her conduct.

In the video in which she admitted the leakage, a rather confident and boastful Korkor Addo said: “I won’t do any blame game: nobody paid me nothing. I posted everything myself. I’m not on drugs, they can come and test my blood.”

“What is my course? Biomedical and forensic science. Check background before you act!” she added.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
New developments has been made on the Nana Addo Korkor's naked video leaks. Information reaching us is that she has stopped schooling. She is a former student of legon where she was in the school of medical science. She was sacked due to poor academic performance. She released her naked videos to show the prominent men who slept with her and didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Below is a snapshot of some of the messages.

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor10

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor11

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor12

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor13

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor14

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Korkor15

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Too much evidence to prove this girl is seriously engaged in the act because she just loves and enjoys it. but i believe there can be head way if we can have go under therapy and also recommendable and reputable people advice her as well. thats just my take.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think the girl has some real serious issues. She needs help. Some girls are always craving for attention.

technology

technology
Contributor

VIDEO: Reactions to leaked tapes of UCC SRC aspirant

Nana Abena Korkor Addo  has made Ghanaians talk about her for sometime and by the looks of things, it seems its not going to end now.

The lady who is an SRC aspirant fr University of Cape Coast released her own private videos and followed it up with another video confessing that she freed it herself.

ABOVE is a video of her campaign team  members, friends and students of UCC talking about her.

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
dude the shoddy is jux possessed... she has some bad mojjo

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
http://ir.ucc.edu.gh/dspace/

This site is University of Cape Coast Institutional Repository

It provides durable access to digital resources such as Scholarly Publications
Theses and Dissertations and University Publications .

You can find projects undertaken by students. Just search for the topic of interest and you get documents on that topic.

University of Cape Coast(U.C.C) Students Online Chatting Forum - Page 2 Screen11

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum