https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Members or Less Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved More Members or Less Members Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 pm

cutthroat

cutthroat
Active Newbie
I want to know whether the Admin and moderators need more members to join or register on this site or just a handful to make this wonderful site a private one. Now if they are interested in more members I suggest they should get a Referral System where registered members look for people to join the site as Affiliates. I have seen other websites using it which has potentially increased their membership base. So with this Referral or Affiliate system, the HackGh Coins they get, some could be given to the people who referred them to the site. I believe this will help people like my self where I cannot post a thread or topic I'm interested in and knowledgeable about  because it has been restricted as a result of over-flooding topics and comments(post). I think this will also help in preventing or avoiding unnecessary posts all because of HackGh Coins

Thanks.

2Solved Re: More Members or Less Members Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:58 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Even if we write our own referral script.The flaw of referral ( because you have to enable Html) its easy to hack site that have HTML ENABLED IN THE POST OR COMMENT OR REFERRAL. Forumation does not provide referral because of the same hacking reason

Most of the sites today that uses referrals does not enable html for post and comment, but on this platform to enable html referral script will automatically enable html for post and comment as well.... i hope you get me now

Recently all top forum have stop this referral stuff because of hacking, enabling HTML just because of referral is not prime idea. it will make the site prone to hacking. ITS SIMPLE LOGIC TO PREVENT THAN CURE IT LATER.

I know of a Ghanian and other forums that surfer the same fate in 2011 because referral was was enabled. G**k** to be precise, they learned their lesson and it a mistake HackGh wouldn't wont to repeat

We are still open to a new suggestions from members that will help improve the forum...

3Solved Re: More Members or Less Members Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i think wat admin is trying to say is ... we r a hacking team and therefore we cannot afford to be hacked cos we got vital information in there which needs to be protected ... u c that tin..

4Solved Re: More Members or Less Members Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:37 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yh.....I think that in order to stay on the save part, it's better to put preventive measure in place to ensure that similar stuffs dont occur in the future.....

So since the measures are already in place, i guess it will go a long way to keep this wonderful FORUM soaring higher above any other......HACKGH FOR LIFE..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum