Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOKE......Who's is the real fool here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOKE......Who's is the real fool here? Empty JOKE......Who's is the real fool here? Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:37 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
1. A man who goes to the the bank with a spanner to open a bank account.

2. A guy who removes his shoes to enter a taxi.

3. A lady who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he has slept.

4. An husband who watches news on tv and waves at a news reader.

5. A nurse who wakes up a sleeping patient simply because he forgot to give him sleeping pills.

6. A bank manager who lowers his tv volume because he wants to read a text message.

7. A man who sprays him self baygon to chase away mosquitoes.

8. A guy who polishes his shoes to take a passport size photo.

9. A yahoo boy who refuses to install application bcos he thinks it will make the laptop heavier.

NB: Baygon is a pesticide brand produced by S. C. Johnson & Son. It is an insecticide used for extermination and control of household pests such as crickets, roaches, ants, carpenter ants, spiders, silverfish and mosquitoes..

2JOKE......Who's is the real fool here? Empty Re: JOKE......Who's is the real fool here? Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:35 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
to me, i think the fool among them is the nurse.. Hahahahaha, how can the nurse wakes a patient up simply because the patient hasn't taken a sleeping pill that will let the patient sleep.. The sleeping job is already done so there is no need. Lol

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hahahaha...To me, the real fool is the man man who goes to the bank to open a bank account with a spanner...lol..

This man is really crazy cos having the courage to go the bank with a spanner just to open a bank account paaaa.....its really crazy..

Wonder what he would do to people if he were to be a doctor....

lol! lol! lol!

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The man who polished his shoes for a passport is the biggest fool for me. He knew very well that the shoes will not be captured in the photo.
The second most foolish Is the nurse, It's like restoring something from the recycle bin in other to delete it again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum