Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOKE...JOKE...JOKE..The Crazy Naija man

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOKE...JOKE...JOKE..The Crazy Naija man Empty JOKE...JOKE...JOKE..The Crazy Naija man Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:24 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
A very successful naija man parked his new Lexus in front of his office ready to show it off to his colleagues...

As he got out a trailer passed too close and completely tore off the door, the man immediately grabbed his cell phone, called the police, and they arrived.

Before the officer could say anything the man was screaming hysterically, my Lexus!, my Lexus!, will never be the same again no matter what the fitters do to it.

The officer just looked at the man in disgust and shook his head.. I cant believe how materialistic you are, he said, you are soo focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else.

How can you say such a thing? asked the man.

Don't you know that your left arm is missing from your elbow down, it must have been torn off when the truck hit you...........,

Oh my God replied the man, "MY ROLEX" wrist watch.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Lol
That shows how materialistic some people can be. If this man put money before his own life, how do you think we be towards others.
we are really in a pathetic generation.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
To be soo much concerned about your car to such an extent that you don't even realize your arm is missing from your elbow is really MAD.....

He should be sent to psychiatric hospital cos he has gone CRAZY.....hahahahaaa

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum