HackGh Community Forum
New Year Resolution Message from The Electrical Company of Ghana (E.C.G)... Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year Resolution Message from The Electrical Company of Ghana (E.C.G)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Fellow Ghanaians.....

We bring you greetings from our elders at Akosombo, G.R.I.D.C.O and V.R.A.... We believe you are enjoying the FOWLS and GOATS as well as the LIGHTS.....

Please, be reminded that if your lights had not gone off in any of these festive days, you OWE us TWICE such number of DAYS....

Therefore, your new schedule for 2015 and beyond will be DUM-DUM-DUM-SSSORDUM-DUM-DUM-DUM........

Thank You for your humble corporation.......

E.C.G!!! DARK AND LOVELY......
E.C.G!!! YOUR TRUE LIGHT TAKER......
E.C.G!!! Y3B3 FA WO LIGHT.....
E.C.G!!! WOB3 DA ESUM MU.....

richard9682

Active Newbie
oh Chale.aboter3 ooooo

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
hahahaaa....E.C.G. has no sympathy for ghanaians...so far as there is DUM-SOR, they alwayz have advantage..They will always put it off...Y3B3 FA WO LIGHT.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I pray and hope that next year wont be like this year in terms of power outages....Bcos of this menace, my laptop is still at repairs and it really pains anytime i remember what happened.....All bcos of E.C.G..

richard9682

Active Newbie
Chale dem say 6 months before d dumsor go stop

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
then ghana is in great danger.... fuel too be so high in price nowadays... mmmm God please come help Gh

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
hahahaa...E.C.G just DUMMD and SORRD our light....And i just heard that petrol prizes will drop starting from tomorrow oooo.....Waiting to know how much a gallon will cost.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i'm actually waiting for the price to come down so that we can buy gallons during the dumso dumso cos we ain't gonna stop coming on hackgh... hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
hahahahaaaaaa....Yeah  man... this DUM-DUM-DUM-SSORDUM-DUM cant stop us from coming on Hackgh, the best forum in Ghana

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum