Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:35 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
First topic message reminder :

Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 546x0

According to The Express Lionel Messi would 'consider' a move to Chelsea in the summer following cash disputes with Barcelona.

Messi could cost as much as £200m to prise away from the Nou Camp but Chelsea's sponsor Adidas are thought to be keen to help finance any possible deal.

And Cesc Fabregas has urged his new club to sign his former team-mate.

"I wish! Why not? I'd love that to happen," he said.

This is a transfer that would no doubt send shockwaves through the world of football.

Do you think it could ever happen?

16Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:22 am

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hahahahahaha can imagine mourinho and lionel messi together??.... This will be miracle.

17Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah bro it will be a miracle... To see what Mourinho would do with Messi, Hazard, Fabregas and Costa is something i wish would happen....

18Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:12 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
Felizo wrote:I dont think messi will leave barca for chelsea.
yh could'nt agree with you more buddy,there is no way messi is gonna do that
I'll be damned!!

19Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:21 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
HAHAHAA...I guess we've got some Barca fans here... Yeah i agree with you guys too...Messi wont leave Barca for Chelsea but no one knows tomorrow ....Cos you never know what is in his mind .

Cesc never thought of playing for Chelsea but now he does...am not comparing the two cos we all know Messi is far far ahead....But money can get you everything in this world......Lets see...

20Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
@chinesta10,you have a point there brother but am not going back on my word

21Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:26 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah man...As a fan you don't want to see your best player, arguably the best in the world in Messi's case, leave the club....

I wouldn't want to see Hazard leave the club...Its normal but Messi might not retire at Barca...As a fan you should prepare for the worse.....

Anything can happen bro...

22Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
the transfer window is about to end and there is no move yet... i think messi is planning to retire at barca....

23Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It's financially not possible for Chelsea in my opinion unless third parties interfere.
I would love to see him in blue though.

Ktbffh

24Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:19 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Simple ....Chelsea wont sign Messi and moreover, i think he would want to retire at Barca.......

THE BLUES FOR LIFE........

25Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea to sign Messi for £200m Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:20 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Simple ....Chelsea wont sign Messi and moreover, i think he would want to retire at Barca.......

THE BLUES FOR LIFE........

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum