Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:12 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
A university professor, after very many years of study came home. On arrival he met a village boy at the river bank. The little boy ferry people across the sea for money. No sooner had professor boarded the boy's canoe than the following interrogation began:

Prof: "Did you read philosophy?"

The Boy:"No"

Prof: "You are useless in the world"

Prof: "What about psychology?"

The Boy: "No"

Prof: "You are a waste"

Prof: "Did you read pharmacology?

The Boy: "No"

Prof: "You are good for nothing"

After a while there was excessive wave and the canoe was shaking to capsize. The boy quickly abandoned the prof to fate. The helpless prof was in great fear, yelling at the little boy for help.

The Boy asked him " Prof, have you studied Swimmology?" Now you are the one finished.

2JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:37 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hahahaha.. Smart kid, little in appearance but big brain... This joke is really funny.

3JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
very clever boy with storming brains very funny

4JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
Tehaha i read this joke somewhere and i couldnt stop laughing and i have seen it here again OmG i cant stop laughing tho. its really funny indeed but anyway nice joke #chinesta10 Very Happy Very Happy

5JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
wflexible wrote:Tehaha i read this joke somewhere and i couldnt stop laughing and i have seen it here again OmG i cant stop laughing tho. its really funny indeed but anyway nice joke #chinesta10 Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah bro ...Laughing is medicine and as we always crack our brains to cook new cheats here, i see it very relevant to have these kinds of jokes around so as to help us to ease our way through...YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME BOSS...

6JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 am

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Nyc joke #chinesta10, laughing is a huge medicine indeed nd an excercise too

7JOKE...JOKE...JOKE...              PROFESSOR Empty Re: JOKE...JOKE...JOKE... PROFESSOR Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
hehehehehehehehehe..... Pasco tho

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum