PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

cheat - Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 2 Small-11
Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks

Fbt/Cheats Package  Price - ¢100

1.  Fbt/Cheats Package    Price - ¢100 This package gives you procedures to configure your Phone or Pc to access unlimited data and speed you can use for any downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont.....Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

The  Fbt/Cheats package gives you unlimited data and streams YouTube in high definition HD(1080P) without breakages. watch movies or live matches online and also download at a faster speed of 1-2MB. Opens all webpages and sites. No external software needed.....

*Recommendation to all bloggers, heavy data users and movie,series, online gaming and more.... Unlimited data which does not expire

Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300

2. 1. Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300 *This package gives you access to different areas in the forum that contains  Mybet/Safaribet hack .........  This package is what every one in the forum is gunning for, Doing little to get rich and get paid every week from betting companies. this will show you how to select your teams and scores and bet yourself using this Very simple tutorials. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile Moneycheat - Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 2 Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

2. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS, Click on the link writen boldly below to enter into the Free Browsing Room or the Betting Room you bought access for. its that simple, fast and genuine

2. You can also locate the cheat and betting room at the bottom of our homepage, just click on the location below to reveal where the cheats and hacks are located in the forum, remember the links above takes you directly to the access you

cheat - Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 2 3x_RDz_Rk

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance, There over 600 comments on this topic that testify that we sell genuine cheats and hacks at HackGh.Thank you.

Last edited by PhAnt0m on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 37 times in total

felixbmens

Contributor
monitor wrote:@phAnt0m DrAcON, i have won GHC 2740 and currently waiting to be paid, they claim they have to do some supposed system checks to authenticate my win. So am currently still there are waiting. Am at Mybet( doctor mensah branch(Kumasi)).I go make bussy small tonight because i for take my girlfriend go chill for X5 night club. i will get back to you on the donation thing tomorrow. i will like to thank hackgh for the hack and also for sharing the hack. Ghanaman usually will never share this knowledge but you guys did. am very happy to have found hackgh
God bless you all.
That is really great. so did you bet on all those matches or just some few ones and how much did you bet with?
Let everybody here know the good work the administrator is doing her. Of course i know this question will be answered after you have come back from enjoying with your girlfriend

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
let me insight you, there are 30 matches listed and he bet on those matches using the formula from HackGh.

Am not sure how much he used doe, I guess we will find out soon enough

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
#felixbmens Yes i did bet all those matches on 1 receipt and won fair and square. The formula shows me how to do the betting on my own. i was not giving the matches by hackgh , i selected them on my own and applied the formula( knowledge ) that was giving to me

When i bought the cheat first and it worked, i grew more confidence to buy the Mybet hack, I have been betting for 2 years now and have never won before until you guys showed me the way. Its very simple and upon seeing it , you will start to wonder why you did not think of it yourself because its very simple. Now i don't even have to see the formula anymore because its very simple like the letter A

# phAnt0m DrAcON, i have made the donation just like i promised. reference is (Dona@monitor) hope its enough. thank you very much for the help and may God bless you.

X5 is the name of the hottest club in Kumasi now, its not a term like you think, am sure some of the members in Kumasi have heard of X5 night club
Once again i will like to thank Hackgh for sharing this idea with us.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
thanks for the donation, good of you to have give back to HackGh community. we have promoted your rank to a DONATOR badge for the kind offer.......

Remember to always bet the English premier league first, 18 weeks now and HacKGh betting hack have won it 9 time and have lost 9 times, thats shows how strong this hack is. Enjoy your hack.........

NB:   REMEMBER TO KEEP ALL CHEATS AND HACKS SAFE, SO YOU CAN USE IT LONGER...... IF THEY FIND OUT. THE WILL SIMPLE CLOSE THIS METHOD DOWN AND START NEW METHODS

somebro

somebro
Active Newbie
Same here admin... I made payment yeternight with refrence as "Somebro" but i still dont have access as at now so am still waiting..

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Somebro, Am told that we are not getting messages from Mtn like we use to before when payments are made to us, thats why it took over 24 hours to apply your access to you. sorry for the delay man. You may now refresh the homepage to reveal your hacks......

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
In light of the latest discussions among members who have registered with the site. its only appropriate that we reduced the prices so all registered members can afford.

Members who never had the opportunity to buy their betting hack before the price was moved up now have up till 5 - July - 2015 to buy at just ¢200...... This is a limited time offer at ¢200.

Start: 11 - December - 2014                        

End:   5 - July - 2015

NB: The price will be increased back to ¢500 on  5 - July - 2015

cheat - Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks - Page 2 SpecialOfferRd

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : M)

somebro

somebro
Active Newbie
Thanks man i've been able to access it....

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Thanks Admin, i have now got access. One thing though, i have over 200 hackgh coins but i don't have access to the FBT. can you elaborate on that for please?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone

Visit http://www.livescores.com/ and use the hackGh formula to check the below results

102 matches were played today,

92 matches was predicted Correctly by HackGh formula

10  matches was predicted wrong by HackGh formula

Now imaging you will be betting only 10,20,30,40 matches depending on the amount you wont to win, the more matches you bet the more your winning go up....  

Stop guessing matches, today, am sure a bunch of guys will predict Chelsea and  Manchester city to win, but all those guys will loss their bet because the all drew their matches... But hackGh formula got the matches correctly.. this shows the strength of this hack

There is no other formula out there that can even predict 30 matches correctly. A lot of guys don't even know what they are doing when they choose bets randomly, hoping and praying that it will work.

Don't get left out.. Join NOW

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
So that means before i get these hacks i have to buy, so if I have to buy then i dont have to also write any comment or post any topic, all i need is have money for the hacks and am good to go. if no then what can i do to get the hacks without paying money? Also, I would like to know the price for the DSTV Hack

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@felixbmens, Yes, for now you have to buy but we still finding ways to deliver the hacks to members, so don't worry, we will figure out a plan soon.... We haven't release the Dstv yet. it will be released soon and you will know the price by then.

We wont members to post topics and comments because they wont to. we don't want short comments that hurt our forum just because they want to make coins and unlock the hacks

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thank you for explaining

babyface

Active Newbie
admin if I pay 200 cedis for the betting hack for how long will I stay there. I want to no will I be deleted after one week or b there forever. I want to no if I will b qualified using the free browsing cheat at de same time

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
@Admin. i cant wait till its weekend, am going to bet on just 20 matches this time and raise the bet amount high like 200, I cant tell you my odds because am not permitted to post it here

England - FA Cup 17 matches +
England - 1 League 3 matches
Total = 20 matches.

France - Cup 18 matches +
England - 1 League 3 matches
Total = 20 matches.

I drew up this plans using the formula, if you are finding it difficult using the hack to win. then i guess you can join me this weekend. I go kill them slow slow till i turn millionaire myself.

You guys are the best. Hackgh for life

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Bro make v!m cos these betting companies think they are wise and they are making huge money out from us but thanks to hackGh for this wonderful hacks.. But you shall surely win this one too... ALL the best.. Vim!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum