tiGO My Way gives 400mb, Cost GHC2.5 plus more

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Tigo My Way gives you 400 mins, 400SMS to Tigo lines,10mins to all networks and 400MB for internet at GHC2.5 for 24hrs.Reply Yes or Dial *777# to buy.

Lets do some calculations, Now if you use *500# you can buy 100mb for 1cide, which is very less, This means 250mb will cost you 2.50p ....

Meanwhile *777# will give you 400 mins, 400SMS to Tigo lines,10mins to all networks and 400MB for internet at GHC2.5 for 24hrs

advantages are:

*400 mins talk time for tigo calls
*400 sms to any network
*10 mins to call other networks
*let say you were using *500# to subscribe for 400mb, you will spend 4ghc to get such data, but this *777# will give you same 400mb for 2.50p, so you save 1.50p of cost

Disadvantage are:

* you have to use the (2.50p)400mb in 24hrs using *777#  but
*500# will give you (1ghc)100mb each day, 400mb will cost you 4ghC

Interesting time, Now you can compare them yourself and decide which one best suits you

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wasty wrote:so if u check and is 100mb does it mean it didnt work for u cuz dot is wat came when i did mine
THEN IT MEANS IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU BRO. I'M SORRY.

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes cuz is working

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah this tutorial is still working perfectly buh i like the 1 cedi subscribtion

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
kalymess wrote:when i load 1gh i get 400mb but during usage i consume less and the bundle goes off,does it mean a only given 100mb despite the message showing 400mb

If you load 1cide and you get 400mb, this means you are still connected to the old subscription, and you did not subscribe to this topic under discussions, there is a trend in the forum for that, please try and be on topics in the forum, this particular topic is tiGO My Way gives 400mb, Cost GHC2.5 plus more and thats what we should be discussing

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Limited network in my area so i cnt try it,wat a pitty

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
bhanda wrote:Limited network in my area so i cnt try it,wat a pitty

sorry about that but i can help you a little to get ya 3G if you are using mobile partner or any other software and not vodafone software
1. look for tools on the menu bar in mobile partner or any software
2. click on options then to network
3. change your network options to WCDMA Only
4. lastly click on Apply changes or Ok

let me know of your suggestions and the modem you are using to browse too so i can give you some suggestions to it
thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum