Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Empty LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:05 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking." Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?" "Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone." "No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking." lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

2LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Empty Re: LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:45 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Lol. Johnny thinks critically.
Hahahahaha.

3LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Empty Re: LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:05 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Mmmmmm, the woman sucking the cone, she must be experience in sucking something else, the teacher had a good idea..... make fun of somone

4LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Empty Re: LITTLE JOHNNY IN THE CLASS Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
logic thinking at work

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum