HackGh Community Forum
Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO? Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO? Hanna-Tettehs-son
For this one, I am not going to descend hard on Hannah Tetteh for two reasons; first, the person in the homemade p*rn video is alleged to be her son and not confirmed—yet. Secondly, I do not want to be the next Edward Snowden or be barred from entering Ghana—at least not yet.

Surely, I can argue Freedom of Speech if that happens by putting together about 50 of my law school friends but by the time I am allowed into the country through the various Court systems, I would be wearing grey hair…

For those who are not aware, a video of two alleged university students fiercely hanky panking in a car is circulating around, and the boy giving the back shot to the full hilarity of the bent over girl is alleged to be the son of Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh.

Social media has been buzzing with several Ghanaians tweeting at Hanna Tetteh and calling her out—and most of these people are upset because, Hannah Tetteh made a mockery of the recent #OccupyFlagstaffHouse Protest. And this seems like the perfect time to talk back at her, riding on what many see as a family disgrace, brought by her son.

I have already gotten about 150 people asking me on Whatsapp to send the video to them, come on guys, you do not have to really see this! They made a big mistake…
I want to ask is this a mistake
Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO? 1
I want to ask is this a mistake

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
yhh had the video today myself...if he is really the son of hannah tetteh den dis too bad...big disgrace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum