You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change password of windows without knowing previous one

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hi Friends …..
I am going to share with you all a important trick to change your laptop’s or PC’s password within 30 seconds. Just follow the following steps and see the result just before you.
This trick can be applied to any windows PC or Laptop like Windows XP ,Windows Vista,Windows 7 andWindows8 also.
Prerequisites:
You must be logged-in in your PC for changing the password of your windows PC.or Laptop.Carefully follow the following steps to Change the password of your windows PC.
Steps :
1) Open Command Prompt as “Run With Administrator”.
2) Go to the C:> drive by typing the command “cd\”
3) Type “net user” in the command prompt. This Command will display the all number of users of your PC.
4) Then choose the user for which you want to change your password.

Ex :suppose you choose your account’s name “felizo999”
Type the command “net user <username> <password>”
Ex : net user felizo99 ddtt
Then your password will be changed to “ddtt”.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
its quiet a cool method but i think you have to first long on the computer desktop before you can use this method, i assume if you lost your password then you cant log on to the computer in the first place,

this is for the method use to manage multiple user accounts on a computer by administrator or owner, lets say i created an account on computer for my 2 sister (  i can now use the method above to reset password for them, however if  i being the administrator or owner of the computer losses my password, at that point i cant log on, but my sister can log on, my sisters account which do not have administrative rights wont allow me to execute this command in cmd,

But lets say am the only user(administrator) using the computer and i lost my password, this is the issue most computer users are having now, use the link below to how to reset you administrator password.

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t1713-how-to-hack-windows-8-password-if-forgot-or-lost#4200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum