https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
When it comes to discussion about android devices, I think everybody knows what android devices are, but not everybody knows what to do when certain issues arise from the use of this android devices. Just in case you have any software related problems with your android device, you may post it here and hopefully find a solution to it. I will try my best to managing this thread daily. Patient Is The Key!

What is A Software Problem In Android?
Because android is an open source platform and gives room for more personalizations. In the course of this, some android devices are being messed up and thereby results in malfunctions of all kinds. To put simply, software problems of android devices are any problems that causes the android device to malfunction as a result of corrupt partitions or volume on the phone, virus, malwares, or even softwares.

Examples of Software Problem of Android Devices:
1- Boot loop -when android device hangs booting up.
2- Excessive Heat -when an android device heats up too much (this can also be caused by the hardware problem).
3- Continual Reboots -when an android device keeps booting on and off continuously.
4- Service Fluctuation -when an android device GSM/GPRS service is not stable.
5- Unending Loading -when an android device never stops loading when you put on the phone.

All these listed above and many more are the examples of software related problems of android devices. Post your questions below and check back for solutions!

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
pls can u help with a link to download a working rooted bluestacks with playstore enabled????

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
akokono wrote:pls can u help with a link to download a working rooted bluestacks with playstore enabled????
Here is ur link, working and rooted with playstore enable and is android jellybean too Very Happy

http://www.tusfiles.net/v423gijzpspm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
god bless u buddy. thanks a lot.

my bluestacks does not detect my webcam anymore on my hp g62. any help???? note: the previous version i used supported it

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@akokono buddy try other camera app from playstore cos mine works flawlessly. U could try any of these apps: cymera, focal, camera360, camera zoom fx etc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum