https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAREFULLNESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CAREFULLNESS Empty CAREFULLNESS Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 am

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen. Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband, from a pay telephone telling him what happened. Her husband said, 'I just received your text message asking about our pin number and I have replied a little while ago'. When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them their money was already withdrawn. The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of their pin number. Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn their money from their bank account. As much as possible do not disclose the relationship between you and the people on your call list. Avoid using names like Home, Honey,Sweetheart, Mum, Dad etc. And very importantly, when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by Calling Back. Also, when being texted by Friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them. If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and Friends who text you.

2CAREFULLNESS Empty Re: CAREFULLNESS Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:25 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's one unfortunate one. I guess it's a lesson for all of us. Be on your  guard especially when online.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum