Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:04 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum

Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Tumblr_na691j06ts1sa2hmzo1_1280

Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Tumblr_n0iuv6KPgp1sa2hmzo1_500

Welcome to Surfline’s  forum page! Surfline has launch  4G LTE Service in 2014. What will you do with 4G speed?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total

2Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Re: Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:12 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guys, What do you do with the speed? and what are your expectation of this particular internet service provide, IDM running at Awesome speed 5mb -10mb per second.

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Re: Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
WOW!!!
SURFLINE 4G
IM AN INTERNET FREAK I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET ON THE INTERNET EVEN IF ITS TO FIGHT WITH A MACHO TO GET IT.IVE HAVE BEEN USING 3G AND 3.5G MOSTLY BUT I SOMETIMES GET A LITTLE WOWED AT ITS SPEED.I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN READING ABOUT THIS 4G LTE TECHNOLOGY RECENTLY SO I TRIED IT WITH A FRIENDS SMARTPHONE WITH IS INBUILT WITH 4G AND FROM WHAT IVE SEEN,I THINK ITS TIME WE ALL MOVE TO 4G(SURFLINE) TO GET EXTREMELY WOOOOOOOWED!!!!!
WELCOME SURFLINE
WE HOPE YOU STAY FOR LONG.

4Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Re: Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
its a shame its been piloted only in Accra for now.. hopes it gets to kumasi soon for my guys to enjoys...

5Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Re: Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am

evansgh2

Active Newbie
yh i have their mi fi router and the speed is pretty cool...i love it..

6Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Empty Re: Lets Welcome Surfline To The Forum Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 pm

jefjam

is it really worth it? cos it doesn't CME cheap

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum