Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vodafone Dead Sim Tutorial ( Great Minds )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

Fellow brothers,Vodafone dead sim is now working so those of you who are have a waiting Vodafone sims should try them.its  working fine, but the speed is not encouraging as the dead sims in those days, for normal browsing its normal,to my conclusion its normally fast on phones and Ipads.

To make a Vodafone dead sim, just buy any Vodafone sim card and use it for a first call or sms, the put the sim card down for 3months and 2weeks exactly to get the dead sim.... During that period, make sure you don't recharge, call or use it for any activity at all.... GOOD LUCK

kiwi833

Active Newbie
Guys any update with the dead sim? has it worked for anyone yet?

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes is working is really working the hardest thing is that when the one week is almost up u have to make sure is connected to the internet so what i did was that a friend of mine use visp so i let him gave me account to connect it with the voda others will say u can put it in your sim and just turn on ur wifi or u connect it with ur pc and make the apn mms trust me if u do that it will not work

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
ok waitin for another three months

virusz

WHAT IF I HAVE CREDIT LIKE 4GHC ON IT BUT JUST EXPIRED TWO WEEKS AGO, CAN I STILL KEEP IT FOR 3 MONTHS?

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
I have left my Vodafone sim for more than three months and the network is not coming

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Den u have to start again with a different sim @felixbmens

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah you are right #bhanda
#felixbmens all you have to do is to get a new registered sim and wait for the 6 good months which is the expiration (3 months) and the final 3 months for the dead sim
thank you

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
guys, six months is not small o but I will try again if it means getting free browsing in six month time

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
lol yeah six months bruh #felixbmens is not easy but all you have to do is to put the sim on rest for the months but pls try and take note of it becos mayb until u realize it and check, the network would had been disconnected and spoiled too
thank you

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Patience, patience. And the right timing. That's the key to making some of these things work.

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
#WhIPL4$h yeah you are right, patience is all that you need so you end up with the free browsing working for you but please dont forget that it doesnt like disconnecting it when it turns ERROR

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
My Vodafone sim expired three months ago, and i have waited for another three months but im not getting an error message when i check my balance.. Any help?

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i dont know whats wrong with this dead sim stuff. my was due yesterday but when i inserted into my modem, i did not even get the voda network signal.i tried another voda which is not dead and i got the signal so i dont know the game they are playing now. WHAT MESSAGE DO THEY GIVE U WHEN U CHECK UR BALLANCE??

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I think that for the sim to be a dead able to browse, when you dial *122# to check the balance, you have to get an ERROR message...

Thus when you get this ERROR message, it means its due for browsing free...

The last time mine got ready, after connecting for some few hours, the network disappeared totally...thus no network at all, meaning the cheat has stopped working on that sim...

I think when you get the ERROR message, it means you are good to browse..Hope this info. is helpful...

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
akokono wrote:i dont know whats wrong with this dead sim stuff. my was due yesterday but when i inserted into my modem, i did not even get the voda network signal.i tried another voda which is not dead and i got the signal so i dont know the game they are playing now. WHAT MESSAGE DO THEY GIVE U WHEN U CHECK UR BALLANCE??
Nothing special bro, just the normal message telling me i have no credit and my credit expires on........., which is last years expiry date.. But should be getting an error message rather instead of wht i get

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
This thing is really very tricky. The networks are now very consistent in deactivating inactive SIMs. We really need to 'up' our game on this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum